Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » You know you've got Gatch on the brain when...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page You know you've got Gatch on the brain when...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
You know you've got Gatch on the brain when... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

... your significant other says something about using the 'ISO' button on the camera and you wonder why he's trying to contact Dr. Nambu.

Yes, this is a true story! ROFL 2

Any others people are willing to share?

No new posts 13-10-2007 03:59 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

When you start throwing feathers from your pillow at imaginary enemies at 2 in the morning. O your yo yo!

No new posts 13-10-2007 07:23 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

We had a dress down day at work a couple of weeks back and I wore one of my old Gatchacon t-shirts, the 97 one that's designed to look like a rock band world tour shirt.

It got a few long stares from people reading the back and presumably wondering where in the world Huntworl is, but a couple of guys I know well were giving it a really good stare and reading slowly "Science... Ninja.... Team?" You know, it'd never occurred to me before what odd words they are to have next to each other. Shows how much Gatch on the brain I've got.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 13-10-2007 09:29 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

You know your a Gatach on your brain when....

You spend you spare moments at work drawing pics of the Eagle and the Condor and wonder why your Eagle keeps looking like the Condor...

You think...my daughter would look cute in a pink swan costume...mmm

No new posts 13-10-2007 11:17 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

I'm a sad case...here's mine as the swannie...

*Blink* *waitaminute*

YOUR daughter??? EBONY???? IS there something we should know???? Eek2

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 13-10-2007 13:29 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

Animegiggle

No new posts 13-10-2007 14:25 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

I have a toy G2 on my desk at work... Blushing

Ok, it's not a real G2, but over the summer my office had their big summer meeting and the theme was racing. So we got these cheapie toy race cars to put out on the tables as part of the decorations. When the meeting was over and we were cleaning up, one of the cars that was left was a black little racer with the number 2 on it's roof. Of course guess what I thought of right away... So I took it and it's now sitting on the shelf above my desk at work... right next to a bracelet that says "pit crew".

Oh, gosh, I'm bad. I think I joined this board just in time.... Crazy2

Hinotori

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 13-10-2007 15:27 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh yes, Hinotori, you are in the right place!!! Imu

Don't know if I mentioned it here, but I was in an inservice where the guy broke us into two groups... Eagles and Swans...I was cracking up and only I knew why...needless to say, I was a Swan... *bats eyelashes*

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 13-10-2007 at 16:18.
No new posts 13-10-2007 16:16 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

Ok, I admit...back when I was a (silly stupid) child, I tried to dye one of my dolls blue with tempera ... and bleach it's hair with chlorine.... Of coursre the result didn't look like Ego Hiding

No new posts 13-10-2007 16:17 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
Ok, I admit...back when I was a (silly stupid) child, I tried to dye one of my dolls blue with tempera ... and bleach it's hair with chlorine.... Of coursre the result didn't look like Ego Hiding

Hahahaha... why am I not surprised? Do you still have the doll?

No new posts 13-10-2007 16:20 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

Well, if mom hadn't threw it away.... I suppose it;'s smoewhere in the attic inmy parents house. That's one of the few places where even I don't dare to go Devilgrin

No new posts 13-10-2007 16:25 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Oh Amy that is real dedication to EGo. He better appreciate you!

No new posts 13-10-2007 17:14 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
I'm a sad case...here's mine as the swannie...

*Blink* *waitaminute*

YOUR daughter??? EBONY???? IS there something we should know???? Eek2

Springie she looks cute Smile

No new posts 13-10-2007 17:15 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks, FB! Regi made it for me a while ago...I thought it turned out cute!

No new posts 13-10-2007 17:31 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Sosai X Sosai X is a Male
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

I have an Eagle Ken miniature on my desk. Let's see if I can dig out a picture... Oh ya, here we go (sorry about the blurriness of the pics):

I also have several tracks of Gatchaman music that I call my theme music these days. Laugh2

Cheers,
Tim

Cheers,
Tim

No new posts 13-10-2007 17:42 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
Oh Amy that is real dedication to EGo. He better appreciate you!

Yup, I was obsessed with him I tell you. I still am, but I've cured a little since then.....

No new posts 13-10-2007 17:56 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

In my classroom I have a kite I stapled to a bulletin board behind my desk. It is a bird coloured in fiery colours.
I tell the children it is a firebird.

No new posts 13-10-2007 20:52 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

I love the dolls! I have started to make my porcelain version of Jun! I'm doing her with painted eyes instead of Glass eyes...

Does that also show that your obsessed!

No new posts 13-10-2007 21:49 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

LOL.... I have these minifigs around my computer monitor...

I still don't knwo what Dr. Nambu is going to do with that pointer! Eek2

No new posts 13-10-2007 23:56 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Where did you get those TJ!

They remind me of the Playmobil Figures I had as a child.
I didn't have gatch ones I had cowboys and indians, workmen and policemen.
I remember I use to sing YMCA with them and have them move their arms.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 14-10-2007 at 01:14.
No new posts 14-10-2007 01:12 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
[1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (6): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: