Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » This is getting...weird!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (13): « first ...  « previous  6  7  [8]  9  10  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page This is getting...weird!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
BTW, LOVE the new avatar, Met!!! thumbsup2

I thought since people had changed their, I thought I would change mine, but I wanted a funny one this time and since I had the Gatchapin pic on my hard drive, I thought, heck, why not.

No new posts 26-02-2008 16:32 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Gunman
Your better watch back i will have you destroyed by my goons and if they fail i will do it personaly

Off course those goons will fail, they always will do and as for you my friend, you will just run away and let us blow up the mech and save the day....yet again.

No new posts 26-02-2008 16:35 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

And go groveling back to Sosai...

No new posts 26-02-2008 16:38 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
You know, I can see it now, Mark catches Zoltar and rips the mask off showing a feminine face, then mark rips THAT mask off to show.......Zark, who says "I would gotten away with it if it wasn't for you pesky teenagers.

Hmm, when you say it that way.... Maybe there is some big BoTP secret we never figured out before!

And how bizarre would that be, since Mark and Shaggy share the same voice........ Thinking

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hinotori on 26-02-2008 at 16:45.
No new posts 26-02-2008 16:44 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

I think you're on to something there Hino....

No new posts 26-02-2008 16:52 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Strange how the 2 charactors, Mark and Shaggy are totally different.

You know, I can almost see a type of dream corssover here. Either Shaggy and/or Scooby eating too many cheese or something and while asleep, dreaming of the Scooby gang as G-Force who uncovers a mystery and Zoltar, who was that nasty caretaker.

Or the other way around, when Tiny or Keyop having to many spaceburgers or something and dreaming that G-force is the Scooby gang and uncover Zoltar who is that nasty caretaker, who disguises himself as a monster.

No new posts 26-02-2008 17:05 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Wow, this Scooby/BOTP crossover is making my mind spin!!!!!

No new posts 27-02-2008 00:15 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

And just think of all the special guest stars that can show up!

No new posts 27-02-2008 00:44 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
quote:
Amy, I am wondering, we have been talking about a truce, but you seem to be ignoring it. Are you willing to participate? No bashing of ANYONE'S favourite character?

And do I get in return for not bashing the Eagle?

The board is peaceful, and we all enjoy the environment here. That includes you, because we won't be bashing Ego.

But I don't mind you bashing the Eagle!

No new posts 27-02-2008 05:49 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Gunman
Your better watch back i will have you destroyed by my goons and if they fail i will do it personaly

Gunnie, you haven't been kicked by a Swan from what I see!

No new posts 27-02-2008 05:52 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Toneman Toneman is a Male
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-11-2007

spacer

::Toneman walks up to the freak in the Berg Katse mask and puls out his birdarang. He grabs the wannabe Katse by the face, and cuts his throat with the wing...

The Devilstar gasps and steps back, as the lifeless corpse hits the floor.

"I'm tired of you filth... You Gallacter. You're like roaches, scurrying about in the dark....

I am the White Shadow that steals close to it's prey without being seen.. Kagaku NinjaTai... GATCHAMAN!!!"

The Devilstar reeled back at Tonman's bravado...

"The melodrama ends now, you fool..."

She met him with a flurry of punches, and he blocked them almost effortlessly. Toneman caught her right arm, and twisted it behind her back. She screamed as he wrenched it upward, snapping it at the elbow.

"You Bastard!!"

She swung with her left arm, but he grabbed it, and brought it down over his shoulder, dislocating it. She cried out again, and staggered back...

She kicked at him with her right leg, and Toneman dodged it. He came around with a roundhouse and brought it down above her kneecap, causing her leg to collapse in a broken heap.

The Devilstar screamed again and fell to her knees. She looked up at the Eagle, towering over her...

"Does it hurt? I hope it does. I want you to feel the pain and suffering you've freely inflicted on others for so long."

"Go to Hell..."

"You first..."

He launched a feather shuriken into the Devilstar's jugular, and watched her eyes grow wide in shock as the wound in her neck began to drain her life.

She fell to the ground in a pool of blood, and Toneman fired a bullet into the back of her skull to make sure she was dead.

He tossed a bomb into the room as he walked out.
Toneman jumped into the Slipstream, and headed for the Snack J, his mission for the day completed. Of course the Devilstars would return, but he would kill every last one of them personally if he had to...

And soon, Berg Katse would be in his grasp....::

Gatch Eagle Gatch

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Toneman on 27-02-2008 at 06:21.
No new posts 27-02-2008 06:19 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Eagle Buttkick Katse and Devilstar Killfreak

No new posts 27-02-2008 11:28 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

I had forgotten how much fun playing in the rubber room really could be, still remember my first thought of it when I logged on... WOWZAA!!!

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 27-02-2008 15:10 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Except.... we're not in the Rubber Room, GG! Our craziness has taken over the whole board!

No new posts 27-02-2008 15:13 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
The board is peaceful, and we all enjoy the environment here. That includes you, because we won't be bashing Ego.

Amy, I've tried to be as clear as I can, but you are ignoring what I say. I will make it plain now.

We are sick of you bashing the Eagle just for the sake of it. We would like it to stop. We are willing to not say anything nasty about Ego if you will stop. Your nasty comments make the environment of the board unpleasant for us, and we'd rather all live in peace and harmony.

Is this something you can agree to?

No new posts 27-02-2008 15:19 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

Perhaps "Agrressive negotiations" are neccesary, TJ...

That's what this Eagle is here for.

Gallacter is running on borrowed time, and the funeral for the eagle bashers will soon follow....

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 27-02-2008 20:11 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
quote:

Amy, I've tried to be as clear as I can, but you are ignoring what I say. I will make it plain now.

We are sick of you bashing the Eagle just for the sake of it. We would like it to stop. We are willing to not say anything nasty about Ego if you will stop. Your nasty comments make the environment of the board unpleasant for us, and we'd rather all live in peace and harmony.

Is this something you can agree to?

Well I was about to cease my bashings, something happened. Go 3 posts ago and you'll see.

The bashings will stop , but it'll be me who'll do the last bashing!

No new posts 27-02-2008 21:13 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Well I was about to cease my bashings, something happened. Go 3 posts ago and you'll see.

The bashings will stop , but it'll be me who'll do the last bashing!

Can we call another truce then?

Tone, do you promise to stop chasing/beating/killing the Devilstar and Galactors and let them live their non-Eagle bashing lives (that goes for any SNT/ISO member)?

In return, Amy, do you promise to stop the Eagle bashing and respect all the SNT/ISO characters and other board member's persona choices?

If this is agreeable, then Amy, you are allowed ONE MORE response to Tone's story, which will include the last bit of Eagle bashing. When you complete your contribution, NO ONE will respond to it otherwise.

Is this agreeable by all parties?

I'll put my vote in now. YES

The Eagle in Charge has spoken...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hinotori on 27-02-2008 at 21:21.
No new posts 27-02-2008 21:20 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

A blood feud is a blood feud, and I will not allow her to get the one up on me.

If you all want to grab your weapons and jump in the fray, go ahead, but Gallacter won't destroy itself.

I can't beleive you Hino... An Eagle trying to comprimise with Gallacter. They never hold their end of the deal, and you know it.

I will not bow to them.

None of you should bow to her to make her stop.

You should just make her stop.

And that's why I'm doing this... For all of you..

No deal. No truce. No comprimise

No mercy....

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 27-02-2008 21:25 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I used to a member of a forum, which I thoght was good. A few people I liked.....until 1 American and 1 Aussie started to rude to me because I am British.

I struck back with my own comments, another member who was actually one of the moderators told ME off but not the 2 who started it. I felt that I was being discriminated agaisnt, so I decided to leave the group.

When I came here, I thought, WOW, a great group and a load of crazy like minded people but now I have come back to this group after having a few problems with my damm old keyboard and my internet connect and I find myself right in the middle of fcuking war.

I am getting a bit fed up with reading in every god damm thread about Eagle bashing from Amy and Gunman and Tone striking back.

I don't care who started it, but can you please create a thread where you 3 can do all the bashing of each other and leave us in peace.....PLEASE.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Metaliant on 27-02-2008 at 22:02.
No new posts 27-02-2008 22:01 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
« first ...  « previous  6  7  [8]  9  10  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (13): « first ...  « previous  6  7  [8]  9  10  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: