Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Pregnant man?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « first ...  « previous  5  6  [7]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Pregnant man?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
quote:
Originally posted by Fairlight
No offense to any Zark fans, but I hated that robot.

None taken, considering there aren't many Zark fans around! Pooooor robot, it must be so hard for him not having any fandom..... Hhehehe, just j/k!

Aren't there 2 Zarks on the board?

No new posts 16-04-2008 15:17 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:
quote:

None taken, considering there aren't many Zark fans around! Pooooor robot, it must be so hard for him not having any fandom..... Hhehehe, just j/k!

They aren't active members so they don't count! You never know how iis to stumble upon one! I'm an Ego freak and I hook him up with the Swan! What if a Zark fan will hook him up with the Eagle?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by amyltrer on 16-04-2008 at 15:24.
No new posts 16-04-2008 15:23 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Fairlight
Boardie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-11-2007

spacer

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

They aren't active members so they don't count! You never know how iis to stumble upon one! I'm an Ego freak and I hook him up with the Swan! What if a Zark fan will hook him up with the Eagle?

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

No new posts 16-04-2008 15:29 Fairlight is offline Search for Posts by Fairlight Add Fairlight to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Wrong Amy, Cricket belongs to the Zark Clan and I think I know who the other one is too.

And I don't like the idea of you saying that Zark should hook up with the Eagle.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Metaliant on 17-04-2008 at 08:44.
No new posts 17-04-2008 08:44 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

This thread has taken a turn for the worse!!

My Eagle likes chicks... not robots...

No new posts 17-04-2008 10:34 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Same here, I go for Swans, female Eagles, female Condors and female Owls but an annoying R2 D2 ripoff. No way.

No new posts 17-04-2008 11:18 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Wrong Amy, Cricket belongs to the Zark Clan and I think I know who the other one is too.

And I don't like the idea of you saying that Zark should hook up with the Eagle.

Hheehehe, very Swan-ish reaction! I doubt he'd like that too!

No new posts 17-04-2008 17:58 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Maybe we should put Ego with Zark?

No new posts 18-04-2008 07:53 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Maybe we should put Ego with Zark?

Hey Ego has his fair share with Sosai! No need of Zarkys.....the Eagle on the other hand.....

No new posts 18-04-2008 11:04 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Amy, please answer this question. Where does this absoutely and complete hatred for the Eagle come from?

No new posts 18-04-2008 11:13 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

I think it's because Egobossler and the Eagle are enemies. I don't think it's anything personal, as it were.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 18-04-2008 11:35 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Keep in mind Amy also grew up watching Eagle Riders. Hunter Harris is kind of.... weeny.... in comparison to the other Eagles.

No new posts 18-04-2008 13:13 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

Oh yes, Hunter is definitely a lesser Eagle.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 18-04-2008 13:17 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by meridianday
I think it's because Egobossler and the Eagle are enemies. I don't think it's anything personal, as it were.

But surely Egobossler hates the rest of the team as well, despite Amy's admission that she likes the Condor and it does sound like it's very personal, at least to me, despite not watching Eagle Riders.

No new posts 18-04-2008 16:19 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Amy, please answer this question. Where does this absoutely and complete hatred for the Eagle come from?

Yes, as TJ said the Eagle I know is very weenie! But I find the original Ken even more annoying! He's to uptight! He won't allow the other to slip from his command, but he breakes the rules himself!

He has the attitude of I-know-better guy and he often gave display of misogynism. Not the team leader I'd like to have if I were in KNTG! And I'm not meaning at his physique!

P.S I've got the first 65 eps from Gatch 1!!! cheeleader3 Now if I only have the time to watch those!!!

No new posts 18-04-2008 17:30 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by meridianday

But surely Egobossler hates the rest of the team as well, despite Amy's admission that she likes the Condor and it does sound like it's very personal, at least to me, despite not watching Eagle Riders.

Yes, you're right! I do like the Condor! Greatly! Waiting And while Ego might not like him, I'm sure he wouldn't mind a rendezvous with the Swan. Without her weapons, of course!

No new posts 18-04-2008 17:34 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

Yes, as TJ said the Eagle I know is very weenie! But I find the original Ken even more annoying! He's to uptight! He won't allow the other to slip from his command, but he breakes the rules himself!

He has the attitude of I-know-better guy and he often gave display of misogynism. Not the team leader I'd like to have if I were in KNTG! And I'm not meaning at his physique!

P.S I've got the first 65 eps from Gatch 1!!! cheeleader3 Now if I only have the time to watch those!!!

Thank Amy, now I know why you hate us Eagles so much and I hope you do enjoy your first instalment of Gatchaman.

No new posts 18-04-2008 18:25 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
« first ...  « previous  5  6  [7]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (7): « first ...  « previous  5  6  [7] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: