Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » I'm leaving tomorrow....
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ...  « previous  3  4  [5]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I'm leaving tomorrow....
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne

I also love the EP when Ken admits to Jinpei that he has some paid work, and the Swallow puts out his hand for some of the money and Ken just starts whistling and looks away innocently.:

Anyone like the idea that Ken is saving that money to buy something nice for Jun?

Or saving them for his life pension account!

No new posts 11-01-2008 17:45 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Deleted; doing too many things at once and posted in wrong thread.

- Viktor E. Frankl

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by CricketBeautiful on 11-01-2008 at 18:01.
No new posts 11-01-2008 18:00 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun

But I just had that nasty female voice (I think she works for Galactor) tell me that I am running out of time. So i have to goooo.....

Oh, yess, I've ordered my subordinates to keep you away from the boards..... So I and Tone can continue the Eagle-bashing! turndevil

Didyou find the bomb I had planted in the other thread for you, Amy? waa haaa haa.... Devil1

No new posts 11-01-2008 22:55 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  3  4  [5]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (5): « first ...  « previous  3  4  [5] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: