Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Ebony and Ivory have an annoucement to make!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ...  « previous  3  4  [5]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ebony and Ivory have an annoucement to make!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
SJ & Gatchgirl,

She's a little darling, thanks for the congrats!

My DH loves his little baby girl, he thinks he will need a shot gun for when she grows up. A close friend has a baby girl 2 months younger than Caitlin, so they both think they will interview and boys that want to date their girls in years to come! His wife and I have told them that they are only babies now...talk about protective dads! (It's kinda cute in a way...smiles)

Yes we are in love with our little girl, and it is uncanny that she has a Resemblance to my DH! Everyone has said so, even the birth mother...but then she has German in her and so does my DH and her colouring is like him. She even has a dimple in her cheek like he does...not bad since she doesn't have our genetics.

I do the night bottles, but he likes to do thing for her as well. At least he wants to be involved in the day to day stuff...especially bath time!

So she is a Swan thats for sure! I'm doing a gatch drawing for her room...Of course...
Wink2

Teething rings...mmm and a glowing bracelet...if bird go are her first words DH will know why LOL....

I think that she likes Gatchaman, we watched 2 EPs together today and she smiled all through the the theme song!

Ebony , I've seen the piccies with you, Caitlin and your DH on BotP. She's a little sweetheart. It looked to me she has a little resemblance with you too!(is she redhead or was just an impression?)
She will make a great Swan when she'll grow up!

Her hair is dark brown, and the new hair growing is almost black. Lucky girl to have thick dark hair, blue eyes and light soft olive skin, and a dimple in her cheek...

When we have gone out as a family strangers have said she looks like DH, especially with the dimple and colouring, he smiles and takes all the compliments! LOL

No new posts 04-11-2007 10:23 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

huh??? I missed a few thing when we were away visiting the family (We refer to the grandparents as the paparazzi!)

They now have more piccies of Caitlin than we do!

DH's older brother scared her with his long goaty beard.(the only time she cried when someone looked at her...) The country relatives..."ring ding ding ding..."

No new posts 04-11-2007 10:28 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Ohh, Ebony, are you jealous?

No new posts 04-11-2007 10:28 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
huh??? I missed a few thing when we were away visiting the family (We refer to the grandparents as the paparazzi!)

They now have more piccies of Caitlin than we do!

DH's older brother scared her with his long goaty beard.(the only time she cried when someone looked at her...) The country relatives..."ring ding ding ding..."

All of my neices were like that with my brothers. They'd be all smiles for everyone else but as soon as either one of my brothers came near them...Whhhaaaa! Which upset them so much!

No new posts 04-11-2007 14:16 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Caitlin is such a sweetie! Luvu2 I can see why everyone was enchanted!

No new posts 04-11-2007 16:08 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
Ohh, Ebony, are you jealous?

Nahhh!

No new posts 05-11-2007 04:22 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  3  4  [5]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (5): « first ...  « previous  3  4  [5] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: