Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Ebonyswan's Virtual Party Place
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « first ...  « previous  3  4  [5]  6  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ebonyswan's Virtual Party Place
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
lol looks like Amy is helping you with the plot side of things TJ

I know! You'd think, with all of that, that she could write her own fic! But nooooo, everything gets dumped in old TJ's lap.... grumble, grumble... Rolleyes

TJ, I'm fed up of my own vison about Ego. I need something new.....

Are you tired of my version of Ego too huh! Since I seem to one of the only other people at the moment who puts him in fics! OK I'm in the bad books because I l killed him off...but he did have it coming!

TJ I put a plot idea in the naughty birdies thread...

No new posts 09-10-2007 08:01 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

TJ problem is you are so good at turning out fics, so you only have your own talent to blame!

No new posts 09-10-2007 12:26 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
Are you tired of my version of Ego too huh! Since I seem to one of the only other people at the moment who puts him in fics! OK I'm in the bad books because I l killed him off...but he did have it coming!

ITA Ebony, he had it coming! After what he did to our lovely Swan.... Angryfire

Now Ebony, you know I'm still stuck on invasion. And you haven't even gotten back to me yet on the bits I sent to you! Poke The big problem with plot ideas is that I need time to develop them!!!!!

No new posts 09-10-2007 12:59 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
TJ problem is you are so good at turning out fics, so you only have your own talent to blame!

I appreciate the compliment FB, Huggles but I think you're selling yourself (and a lot of the other writers on here) short! Anyone on this board is capable of doing justice to an Ego fic!

No new posts 09-10-2007 13:04 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
quote:

I appreciate the compliment FB, Huggles but I think you're selling yourself (and a lot of the other writers on here) short! Anyone on this board is capable of doing justice to an Ego fic!

I would need to get more of a feel for Ego. If I really had to I could write about any baddie and assign Ego's name to him but I do not think that would be fair to Ego or to Amy.

No new posts 09-10-2007 19:04 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
quote:
TJ, I'm fed up of my own vison about Ego. I need something new.....

But whenever I try to post about my vision of Ego, you don't like it.... Wink

TJ, I don't mind you always get him defeated. But don't kill/hurt him. Please!pray

No new posts 09-10-2007 19:31 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:

Are you tired of my version of Ego too huh!

Never, Ebony! And I apperciate very much that you write Ego fanfics Bowdown

No new posts 09-10-2007 19:35 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
I would need to get more of a feel for Ego. If I really had to I could write about any baddie and assign Ego's name to him but I do not think that would be fair to Ego or to Amy.

That is EXACTLY why I have been reluctant to write an Ego fic.

No new posts 09-10-2007 19:58 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
TJ, I don't mind you always get him defeated. But don't kill/hurt him. Please!pray

I can't make promises I might not be able to keep. Wink

No new posts 09-10-2007 19:58 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

That is EXACTLY why I have been reluctant to write an Ego fic.

We agree again.
Great minds must think alike.

Ummm? Did I just say I have a great mind? Ignore that last statement.

No new posts 09-10-2007 21:20 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
We agree again.

*I* think you have a great mind, CD!

And yes, we do seem to think alike.

Now, are you going to refute anything I've just said? Wink

No new posts 09-10-2007 22:53 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
We agree again.

Why should I refute anything you just said when it is true. Flower

No new posts 09-10-2007 23:48 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

Why should I refute anything you just said when it is true. Flower

Smooch2

No new posts 10-10-2007 00:36 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

ITA Ebony, he had it coming! After what he did to our lovely Swan.... Angryfire

Now Ebony, you know I'm still stuck on invasion. And you haven't even gotten back to me yet on the bits I sent to you! Poke The big problem with plot ideas is that I need time to develop them!!!!!

OOOPPPSSSS Thanks for reminding me! I will get onto it tonight!

No new posts 10-10-2007 10:02 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

You had better!!!! Poke Poke Poke .... (j/k.... Smooch2 )

No new posts 10-10-2007 16:04 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

So????
Inquiring Minds want to know. At least this one does.
Did she?

Cloud is waiting to read invasion. All the hints have been intriguing.

No new posts 11-10-2007 01:48 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

So????
Inquiring Minds want to know. At least this one does.
Did she?

Cloud is waiting to read invasion. All the hints have been intriguing.

Not yet. And I have bad news. It will be a long while before you do, because I'm waiting for a certain BOTP ep to arrive so I can finish it. It may be delayed another week or two... sigh...

BUT, once I get stuck writing (I'm almost at that point) I may take some time out for a little smutlet. Hopefully that will keep everyone happy.... Cheeky

No new posts 11-10-2007 01:59 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Well I have been enjoying Memoirs of a Swan instead.
I guess that will have to tide me though.

Cloud is going to have to get out her whip and start using it on Ebony to get her to do her required reading work. Kinky

No new posts 11-10-2007 02:03 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I'm glad you're enjoying it, CD! Springie's part begins tomorrow!

No new posts 11-10-2007 02:38 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

I let work get in the way and Lightening...sorry TJ to keep you waiting like this..I'm onto it tonight..

No new posts 11-10-2007 08:11 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  3  4  [5]  6  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (6): « first ...  « previous  3  4  [5]  6  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: