Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Cloud's Pics
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ...  « previous  3  4  [5]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cloud's Pics
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hmmm.... why don't you RP it? Have someone else who knows the story take on one of the roles and you could try to RP a conversation to make it sound more real.

No new posts 14-09-2007 16:04 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

That is a good idea TJ... It is actually something I miss from the old days where we would all log into chat on KKK and Just do an impromptu RP session.

Was very amusing at times. I wish I still had the logs.

*Curses loss of disc with old fics and rp logs on*

No new posts 14-09-2007 16:40 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Then I would have to find someone who knew the character not just played the character.

Hmmmm......but I will think about it.

No new posts 14-09-2007 17:23 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Springie and I did one once, for a fic that never materialized. I still have the log. It's actually quite amusing, as we did it off the tops of our heads...

No new posts 14-09-2007 17:42 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Things off the top of your head tend to be better, more fun, than things that are thought out and planned.

I am sure the Condor can confirm that.

No new posts 15-09-2007 00:47 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Definitely... the Condor likes to be spontaneous... Biglaugh1

So, it sounds like you should go with the RP then...

No new posts 15-09-2007 02:01 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

Some of the best situations come from spontaneity, I mean thats how the swallow gets into trouble so often.

No new posts 15-09-2007 07:26 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Exactly, FB! Bowdown

No new posts 15-09-2007 15:37 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

Say she who comes up with such marvellous work which appears to be very spontaneous!

No new posts 15-09-2007 17:36 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
Say she who comes up with such marvellous work which appears to be very spontaneous!

Sooooo spontaneous that it takes me ages to write it... Wink

No new posts 15-09-2007 19:55 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

Does not seem that way sometimes TJ. There are times it seems to flow quite easily.

No new posts 16-09-2007 08:11 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Does not seem that way sometimes TJ. There are times it seems to flow quite easily.

I appreciate that, FB, but it's only because you are looking at the finished product. Or perhaps you're just looking at the parts that DID flow easily... like the humorous stuff. Somehow, those things always seem to go faster: like the first 20 pages or so of Prom Night which I wrote by hand really quickly while on vacation with Springie. Perhaps she was inspiring me... Wink

But Nice... ugh... I would struggle for a whole day on that and only come up with 3 pages... more often than not.

No new posts 16-09-2007 14:30 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

Huggles Nevermind TJ just shows how human you are and that we all struggle sometimes.

No new posts 16-09-2007 16:05 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Huggles Nevermind TJ just shows how human you are and that we all struggle sometimes.

It's just that my struggles are all fic-related! Wink

Anyhow, it's all worth it knowing that other people like what I've done. Big Grin

No new posts 16-09-2007 17:19 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

And we do like, we really do. Spin3

No new posts 16-09-2007 18:23 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Bowdown 2 Bowdown 2 Bowdown 2 Oh yes, we do!!!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 16-09-2007 18:50 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
And we do like, we really do. Spin3

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Bowdown 2 Bowdown 2 Bowdown 2 Oh yes, we do!!!

Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance

No new posts 16-09-2007 22:35 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  3  4  [5]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (5): « first ...  « previous  3  4  [5] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: