Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Eagle/Swan Love
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (64): « first ...  « previous  46  47  [48]  49  50  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Eagle/Swan Love
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer

He looks rather shocked from all those hearts!

This is Ken we're talking about. He probably doesn't know what to make of them! Confused1

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 15-11-2007 17:59 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Bwahahaha, Gallactors should make a fluffy heart weapon to fight against him. I'm sure Joe whould have the same" What the heck is this stuff?!" reaction!

No new posts 15-11-2007 18:04 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Oh, I'm sure Joe's seen plenty of hearts floating around him when females are around... Big Grin

No new posts 15-11-2007 22:53 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Here's a color shot of birdstyles...I have trouble with the helmets for some reason...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 17-11-2007 23:34 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

This is a pitiful attempt to draw like Phantom G...if you haven't seen Phantom's Fan Art...it is a must-see...although some of it is yaoi-ish, it is really good!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 18-11-2007 00:50 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Linky to Phantom G's art...you'll see the pic I was trying to draw...

Phantom G's Art

No new posts 18-11-2007 00:51 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

No new posts 18-11-2007 01:28 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I really like both of these! I think you are doing a terrific job, Springie! I love your facial expressions!

Is that your new 'art' signature?

No new posts 18-11-2007 01:49 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Heehee...I thought I'd start signing my work, as if I was a "Real" artist...Winknudge

No new posts 18-11-2007 01:53 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

What do you mean 'as if' ???????

You ARE a real artist!!!!!!!

You are awesome!!!!!

You SHOULD start signing your work! You're going to be famous!

And need I remind you that you're already a PUBLISHED artists? Wink

No new posts 18-11-2007 01:55 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Smooch2 Thanks, baybee! I'm gonna keep working on it until I'm satisfied...and I just love trying! Luvu4

No new posts 18-11-2007 03:30 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Smooch2 Thanks, baybee! I'm gonna keep working on it until I'm satisfied...and I just love trying! Luvu4

Trying to what?

Be a real artist?
Or be satisfied?

BTW Springie, thanks for another great link. I will have to visit it tomorrow to view the rest of the piccies. I wish the stories were in English. I would love to read them.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 18-11-2007 at 03:48.
No new posts 18-11-2007 03:45 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Oh, Springie, but that is lookin' good! You improved a lot!

No new posts 18-11-2007 17:40 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
quote:

Trying to what?

Be a real artist?
Or be satisfied?

BTW Springie, thanks for another great link. I will have to visit it tomorrow to view the rest of the piccies. I wish the stories were in English. I would love to read them.

Trying to be satisfied with my work...trying to get it right...there are very few that I feel satisfied with...but I think most people feel that way about their stuff.

Glad you liked the link...there are many more great artists on that site!
I wish I could read the stories, too...but I have a feeling there are quite a few yaoi ones...

And BTW Amy, thanks for the vote of confidence! Huggles

No new posts 18-11-2007 19:05 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Trying to be satisfied with my work...trying to get it right...there are very few that I feel satisfied with...but I think most people feel that way about their stuff.

I guess that is all part of living, learning and growing. We are never satisfied with what we do, or have. We always see the little flaws, which then make us want to improve.
lalala
Sorry I guess that is too intellectual for a Sunday.
*Cloud is going to go off and make silly faces again to get out of her teacher mode.*
loopy Crazy2

No new posts 18-11-2007 20:02 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

Springie I think you're being too harsh on yourself! Spank Bad Springie!

I think you're a damn good artist! Besides there's very few "sucessful" artists. They're either dead, drunks or drug addicted, insane or D) all of the above!

Now you're not allowed to be dead, moderate consumption will be tolerated, and total insanity here is expected and mandatory! Just no hacking off of body parts a la Van Gogh ok!

We love you and your work, now get back to it! Kinky

No new posts 19-11-2007 13:12 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Kimi, you make an awful lot of sense. You truly ar a Condor! Big Grin

No new posts 19-11-2007 14:28 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by kimiko
Springie I think you're being too harsh on yourself! Spank Bad Springie!

I think you're a damn good artist! Besides there's very few "sucessful" artists. They're either dead, drunks or drug addicted, insane or D) all of the above!

Now you're not allowed to be dead, moderate consumption will be tolerated, and total insanity here is expected and mandatory! Just no hacking off of body parts a la Van Gogh ok!

We love you and your work, now get back to it! Kinky

Bwaahhahaha...ITA with TJ, Kimi, you *do* sound like the Condor! I feel like I'd better get drawing or I'm going to get "feather shurikened"! Outtahere
Thanks, Kimi! Huggles

No new posts 19-11-2007 16:30 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Sosai X Sosai X is a Male
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

quote:

That's pretty normal, Springie. You will be your own worse critic. That's how I am. I see all the minor flaws in my work and want to change them but someone else viewing my work won't see it as I do. For them these "minor flaws" either don't exist or are so minor that they aren't worried about them. It is easy for the artist to get too close to their work. Hydrogen

Cheers,
Tim

No new posts 19-11-2007 19:15 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

IKWYM Tim...I do think that critiques help me to grow...and I do see growth...but I guess it's not fast enough for me. I just gotta learn to be patient with my own work and embrace the flaws! animewink

No new posts 19-11-2007 21:18 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
« first ...  « previous  46  47  [48]  49  50  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (64): « first ...  « previous  46  47  [48]  49  50  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: