Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » The "Love" Thread
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The "Love" Thread
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Here's one more I did.

No new posts 13-02-2009 23:33 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Heart Nice work LB an saturn! I love all your valentine creations! Love letter

No new posts 14-02-2009 01:09 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
I'm one of the Eagles love interests...We have a secret rondezvous on Valentines days...Love letter

Ebony, one nice thing about you having Ken for Valentines. He can still make it to the US in the GP to be with me on our valentines. Smirk

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 14-02-2009 15:16 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Springie, your Valentines pics are awesome.

Saturn, I love your animations, the one of them changing from civies to birdstyle is really cool.

LB, your funnies are making me have nose cola problems. I can so picture Joe saying that about Kens valentines, and poor Ryu, makes me want to give him an extra large hug.

May everyone here have a decent Valentines day!

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 14-02-2009 15:23 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Love letter LB, I love your latest Gatcha funny! Those expressions are perfect!!! Poor Ryu...I know he'll get a valentine from CD!!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 14-02-2009 16:13 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer

Many thanks to all who contributed work to this thread--makes my Valentine's Day a little less lonesome. Crying5

Happy Valentine's Day to all! Animerose

No new posts 14-02-2009 17:40 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Love letter LB, I love your latest Gatcha funny! Those expressions are perfect!!! Poor Ryu...I know he'll get a valentine from CD!!

Ohhh, yes I sent him one.

I just wish he had remembered to send one to me. I gather he is too busy. The entire team is looking into the possibility of Galactor being involved in some way with the fires in Australia, or the plane crash in Buffalo on Thursday.

No new posts 14-02-2009 18:14 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Funny thing is, Ken looks less than impressed with hsi status as majority Valentine holder... Wink

No new posts 14-02-2009 20:28 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Funny thing is, Ken looks less than impressed with hsi status as majority Valentine holder... Wink

Once again he is clueless... *sighs*

No new posts 15-02-2009 05:23 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
saturn saturn is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 21-05-2008

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie

Saturn, where did you get the screenies for that morphing pic?

Dear Spingie,

Sorry to tell you that due to my lack of organising skills, Smile , I don't really put the episode no. on my screenshots. I just happened to stumble upon them when I was going through my screenshots folder and thought that the two pics (from two different episodes, BTW, because the date of the screenshots are different) would make a nice morphing image. Will definitely tell you once I figure out the exact episode for the pics.

And oh yes, I love your new Swan pic. I wish I had a talent in drawing like you do, Smile

quote:
Originally posted by Lborgia88

One of these days, I want to get my hands on a program that can do screencaps, and then try to learn how to make animations too. It looks like so much fun!

Why don't you have a look at a freeware called photobie. It has quite an extensive image editing capabilities, screen capture, scrapbooking, and even a GIF animation features. If you are not sure about anything, there are always lots of tutorials in the official website.

Judging from your fantastic photoshopped images, I am sure we all here will have lots of fun looking at your animations one day, Big Grin!

No new posts 16-02-2009 02:24 saturn is offline Send an Email to saturn Search for Posts by saturn Add saturn to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
Here's one more I did.

Ilove it I love it!!! I can just see Joe being ticked off Ken got all the cards... I wonder if they're all really from Jun. I can see her smirking in the background.

No new posts 16-02-2009 02:57 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by saturn

Why don't you have a look at a freeware called photobie. It has quite an extensive image editing capabilities, screen capture, scrapbooking, and even a GIF animation features. If you are not sure about anything, there are always lots of tutorials in the official website.
!

Thanks for the tip, Saturn!

No new posts 16-02-2009 15:36 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

How could the Eagle and the Condor not fall over themselves for this Swan...(Anyway I tried...)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 19-02-2009 at 12:17.
No new posts 19-02-2009 12:17 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Ebony, hat's gorgeous! You have really outdone yourself, this time! Bowdown

No new posts 19-02-2009 13:45 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

WOW!!! Ebony,this is stunning! I love her lair and the shading...it looks as though it has texture! I think our bird boys would love this pic! Luvu4

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 19-02-2009 18:25 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Oooo... nice pic Ebony! thumbsup2

No new posts 19-02-2009 20:13 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

I enhanced it in Photoshop. I didn't do much but it made the pencil outlines come up better. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

I have lots of trouble with noses... trying to make her's look feminine was hard work. DH liked it.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 19-02-2009 at 22:19.
No new posts 19-02-2009 22:18 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Beautiful work, Ebony! So much delicate shading and detail!

No new posts 19-02-2009 22:36 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Nice job, Ebony! I think the pic is fantastic! Can't wait to see more of your creations from when you were on holiday! Pleased

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 19-02-2009 22:48 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks everyone for the compliments

I did miss drawing...

No new posts 19-02-2009 23:09 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: