Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Australia Day
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  5  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Australia Day
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by kimiko
quote:
Originally posted by Sosai X
quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
Hey guys, I'm sure Zark must have a red button too! Smile

He does! It is in his groin area. Just check my avatar to see.

Big Grin

Oh my.....pound pound pound

I think my retinas just exploded!

Aaaaaand? Ok, I think we should make him wear Panties!

No new posts 27-01-2008 11:18 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Sosai you changed it!!!

No new posts 27-01-2008 11:50 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

Yeah he did! Dino on the diet, now!

No new posts 27-01-2008 11:55 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
damieon damieon is a Male
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-01-2008

spacer

lol Yea he warned me of all the madness. and another thing I could be tonemans alter ego and you would never know, but then again I could also be your alter ego or I could be TJ alter ego, but the choice is up to you so what will you choose????

No new posts 27-01-2008 16:37 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Hey, Tim, why the change to the dino?? Trying to show Zark what it'll like to be extinct? (Hino grabs her screwdriver from her tool kit and waves it menacingly...)

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 27-01-2008 17:19 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by damieon
lol Yea he warned me of all the madness. and another thing I could be tonemans alter ego and you would never know, but then again I could also be your alter ego or I could be TJ alter ego, but the choice is up to you so what will you choose????

Y'know, I thought of that (that you were Tone's alter-ego). But then I thought nahhh, even Tone isn't that crazy!! Squint

No new posts 27-01-2008 17:23 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

lol I was corrupt before Toneman he just helped me to further my strength lol drumming

No new posts 27-01-2008 17:26 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
lol I was corrupt before Toneman he just helped me to further my strength lol drumming

Speaking as an Eagle in a Swan's birdstyle, all I have to say is,"Greaaattt....."

No new posts 27-01-2008 17:38 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
or I could be TJ alter ego, but the choice is up to you so what will you choose????

If you are my alter ego then I am very afraid... Eek2

No new posts 27-01-2008 17:40 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Nahhh TJ is the kinda Swannie that can hold her own...she doesn't need an alter Ego...

No new posts 27-01-2008 21:53 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

lol ok then I guess I'm not her's so who could I be? the wonderful alter ego of who? or what maybe?

No new posts 27-01-2008 23:12 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
Nahhh TJ is the kinda Swannie that can hold her own...she doesn't need an alter Ego...

No Egos for me, thank you very much! They make me feel too blue... Big Grin

No new posts 27-01-2008 23:34 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

lol how would you feel blue? speaking of anybody ever wondered if colors had a distinct test?

No new posts 27-01-2008 23:44 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Damieon, I think you are just you and not Tone's or anyone alter ego. After all if you were Tone you would have told us more about your fic

No new posts 28-01-2008 09:18 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne

Psst, Ebony can you pass me your alter Ego? Happy

No new posts 28-01-2008 09:20 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
Damieon, I think you are just you and not Tone's or anyone alter ego. After all if you were Tone you would have told us more about your fic

pound pound pound

No new posts 28-01-2008 14:04 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird

lol fair enough then

No new posts 28-01-2008 16:24 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

have to admit it is fun watching you tease people though

No new posts 28-01-2008 17:09 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

me? about the ego?

No new posts 28-01-2008 17:40 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

Yes you Damieon, about a lot of things for example Tone's fic

No new posts 28-01-2008 19:48 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
« first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  5  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (5): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  5  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: