Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » I'm leaving tomorrow....
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  5  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I'm leaving tomorrow....
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
That is what I am talking about as well Amy.

The Swan/Eagle's son Anthony.

Yes, but he was blue. Because his real dad was Ego. But the Eagle gets to raise him!

No new posts 03-01-2008 11:22 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

It was something like that Kimiko...Daddy needs the vallium more then mummy does!

We were on the freeway a few days ago, she had a coughing fit. I was very worried, but I was also the driver so I stayed calm and focused on the road... but I pulled over ASAP, told DH to get in the back with her...he was trying to calm her in the mean time (He was over the drinks limit to drive.) I pulled up on the side of the road.

Anyway...he got all worked up badly..."Drive faster damn it..." (to the nearest Service centre which was not very far away.) I was not going to get worked up and cause an accident...not at 115kms which I was already doing.

We are typical new parents...we had a fight about it at the Service centre, I told him to take a valium...and we waited a while until it looked like she was OK for us to keep driving back to Sydney.

we kissed and made up later, but it is a worry when that happens.

No new posts 03-01-2008 12:40 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by SJ_SwanJun
This is, like, the thirtd or fourth time I've been told I write pregnancy fics ...

I recall one I downloaded from the Clubhouse... really long... she was burned in an explosion and had amnesia and there was a little boy... and a classic scene where the Condor took him for a ride n the G2 and gave him too much junk to eat and he threw up... ROFL 2

No new posts 08-01-2008 09:10 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
TJ will be here in Sydney in a few hours. My DH is dropping of a surprise package at her hotel at the Airport from me for New Years. (I hope she likes it...) We meet up in less than a week, and I'm all excited about it...

I LOVED it!!! Tim Tams and Diet Coke... how could I not? Big Grin

No new posts 08-01-2008 09:10 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Well if I know about the flakes and the crunchie bars at the time I would have put a box of them in for ya TJ!! LOL

Yes... I am stalking you through the threads...your NOT being Paranoid, I just happened to log in at the same time thats all! Abduct1

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 08-01-2008 at 09:32.
No new posts 08-01-2008 09:28 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Well if I know about the flakes and the crunchie bars at the time I would have put a box of them in for ya TJ!! LOL

Yes... I am stalking you through the threads...your being Paranoid, I just happened to log in at the same time thats all! Abduct1

N/P! I'm used to it as usually it is CD who is stalking me through the threads. But now that I'm in a different time zone and all...

But I just had that nasty female voice (I think she works for Galactor) tell me that I am running out of time. So i have to goooo.....

No new posts 08-01-2008 09:30 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Oppps I did a boo boo in the post...so I fixed as you must have been doing your response!!!OOOppppsssss

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 08-01-2008 at 09:55.
No new posts 08-01-2008 09:55 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:

Yes... I am stalking you through the threads...your being Paranoid, I just happened to log in at the same time thats all! Abduct1

N/P! I'm used to it as usually it is CD who is stalking me through the threads. But now that I'm in a different time zone and all...

But I just had that nasty female voice (I think she works for Galactor) tell me that I am running out of time. So i have to goooo.....

Cloud ducks her head
Oooo, now I am a stalker. *heeheehee*

No new posts 08-01-2008 14:21 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

So I see CD!!!Smirk

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 09-01-2008 at 03:42.
No new posts 09-01-2008 03:41 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun

Oh, yess, I've ordered my subordinates to keep you away from the boards..... So I and Tone can continue the Eagle-bashing! turndevil

No new posts 09-01-2008 17:32 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Ahhh Eagle bashing again huh Amy...

No new posts 09-01-2008 21:35 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Toneman Toneman is a Male
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-11-2007

spacer

I wonder how much money Ken owes on his tab?
How much money in food and supplies does he cost the J?

If you think about it, If he isn't a paying customer, he is taking a seat a paying coustomer would sit in. So you gotta think about how many people came in, and left cause Ken was there....

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 09-01-2008 22:09 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Toneman

If you think about it, If he isn't a paying customer, he is taking a seat a paying coustomer would sit in. So you gotta think about how many people came in, and left cause Ken was there....

Have you ever noticed how empty the J is when the team is there Tone?
It is not like it is over flowing. I think Jun is happy to have Ken there, even if it is to make the other customers believe she has a lot of business.

No new posts 10-01-2008 01:08 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Heehee... yeah she really loves it when Ken is there...and often, she doesn't want him to leave...but I have seen eps where she complains about "nonpaying customers taking up her seats"...and Ken tells her not to take it out on them (just bc she doesn't have any customers)

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 10-01-2008 01:32 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Heehee... yeah she really loves it when Ken is there...and often, she doesn't want him to leave...but I have seen eps where she complains about "nonpaying customers taking up her seats"...and Ken tells her not to take it out on them (just bc she doesn't have any customers)

I love their reactions when she says it in frustration, they all freight innocence.

I also love the EP when Ken admits to Jinpei that he has some paid work, and the Swallow puts out his hand for some of the money and Ken just starts whistling and looks away innocently.

I think the Swallow will be a good debt collector when grows up, he's had heaps of practice with his teammates. Smirk

No new posts 10-01-2008 04:28 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Toneman

Not to mention the customers Ken scares off. Do you remember that Ken mean drunk piccie Tim has posted?

No new posts 10-01-2008 19:59 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

I also love the EP when Ken admits to Jinpei that he has some paid work, and the Swallow puts out his hand for some of the money and Ken just starts whistling and looks away innocently.:

Just what I hate in men. Ego would have paid in gold and leave a nice tip for Jun. She might even buy another Snack J!

No new posts 10-01-2008 20:01 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

I also love the EP when Ken admits to Jinpei that he has some paid work, and the Swallow puts out his hand for some of the money and Ken just starts whistling and looks away innocently.:

Anyone like the idea that Ken is saving that money to buy something nice for Jun?

No new posts 10-01-2008 20:09 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

I bet Jun would rather pay her rent! LOL

I could see him giving her a nice gift, and then she's wondering why he still has a big tab but he could afford to buy her a pressie...

No new posts 11-01-2008 05:45 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
I bet Jun would rather pay her rent! LOL

I could see him giving her a nice gift, and then she's wondering why he still has a big tab but he could afford to buy her a pressie...

I saw him giving a present to her too, and even wrote a fanfic on that!

No new posts 11-01-2008 17:44 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
« first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  5  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (5): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  5  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: