Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » When did that happen?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page When did that happen?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
Ahem, Ego is much taller than the Eagle. Ken looks midget next to Ego. Sneeky

"Little" doesn't always have to mean in stature! ROFL 2

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hinotori on 23-12-2007 at 22:19.
No new posts 23-12-2007 22:00 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
We will help you fight the blue man! And then you are all OURS.... bigsmooch Bigkiss Bigkiss bigsmooch

Ahh, yes, yet another battle! The poor Eagle never gets a break...

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 23-12-2007 22:02 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Don't worry Hino! I'll protect you! horse

And I will be back to protect you by the time TJ leaves. 2guns

No new posts 23-12-2007 22:18 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
quote:

Uhm, let's see. Ego was older, wiser (if he got to lead his own army), bolder, with a significatly greater alcohol tolerance Alcoholic1 ...... and yes, unfortunately more arrogant.... Sad1 . But unlike his predecessors, Ego did have a sense of honour. A very twisted one, but still.

No new posts 23-12-2007 23:02 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
quote:
quote:

Uhm, let's see. Ego was older, wiser (if he got to lead his own army), bolder, with a significatly greater alcohol tolerance Alcoholic1 ...... and yes, unfortunately more arrogant.... Sad1 . But unlike his predecessors, Ego did have a sense of honour. A very twisted one, but still.

I am suspecting that the Eagle was bigger in the... ahem... *manliness* department.... Big Grin

No new posts 23-12-2007 23:17 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:
quote:
quote:

I am suspecting that the Eagle was bigger in the... ahem... *manliness* department.... Big Grin

Oh, that part... But there is no evidence of such thing during the show. As a matter of fact, we have no evidence that the Eagle is straight..... Where do you think all those Eagle/Condor fanfics are coming from? bump2

No new posts 23-12-2007 23:32 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Hey! The Eagle is straight...he fell for Rumi, didn't he? But we all know the Swan is really his woman... Smoochies

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 23-12-2007 23:57 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

And we *all* know about how he needs a 'large' cup.... Big Grin

No new posts 23-12-2007 23:58 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh, yeah, I think you've mistaken his crotch armor filled with foam for something else!

No new posts 24-12-2007 09:18 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
« first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: