Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » IvoryEagle is going behind my back!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page IvoryEagle is going behind my back!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
quote:

I was relatively quiet for the first month or two as well. I think it was the arrival of CD, FB, Amy and Ebony that got me going!!!!

So you put the four of us together and you up the post counts. Nice to know I am to blame for something.

You are to blame for lots of things! (most of them, good)

I get that at school/work too.
I do not know where that story comes from Winknudge

No new posts 01-10-2007 17:59 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
I was looking at my information.
I registered in May and I already have 1000 posts and I started fairly quietly the first month or so. IF I keep up like that, I think I should be able to make 2000 posts in a year, just like TJ did.

Ebony, I do not think I will ever catch up to TJ. Of course that would depend on if she stops posting for periods of time, like when she is in Australia.

You make a good point, CD. I will probably not be posting much from Australia. However I will have l;imited internet access on my cruise! So watch out.... Wink

I was relatively quiet for the first month or two as well. I think it was the arrival of CD, FB, Amy and Ebony that got me going!!!!

I will be seeing TJ in Sydney though very exciting!
There are plenty of internet cafe's in the city...should we stop for coffee at one TJ...

No new posts 02-10-2007 09:33 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
There are plenty of internet cafe's in the city...should we stop for coffee at one TJ...

Oooh.... what kind of trouble could we get into if we posted on Gatchamania together???? The possibilities are making my head spin!!!!!

No new posts 02-10-2007 13:35 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

Then would you be chating to each other in RL or on line?

No new posts 02-10-2007 14:00 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

Then would you be chating to each other in RL or on line?

Well, we'd be chatting to each other RL while POSTING online... very sneaky, you see....

No new posts 02-10-2007 14:02 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

Oooh.... what kind of trouble could we get into if we posted on Gatchamania together???? The possibilities are making my head spin!!!!!

I could get DH to bring in his laptop and we can connect to the net at the hotel! all sorts of Mischief could happen...Ebony has a devious grin on her face...

No new posts 02-10-2007 23:01 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Oooh..... we'll be posting up a storm!!!!!

No new posts 02-10-2007 23:41 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

3000 posts here TJ comes!

No new posts 03-10-2007 00:28 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
3000 posts here TJ comes!

We'll see what we can do! Overload

No new posts 03-10-2007 00:34 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

I could get DH to bring in his laptop and we can connect to the net at the hotel! all sorts of Mischief could happen...Ebony has a devious grin on her face...

Then you will definately be passing me in posts soon Ebony.

No new posts 03-10-2007 02:20 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

Then you will definately be passing me in posts soon Ebony.

It's not until January, CD! You have a few months!!!!

No new posts 03-10-2007 02:54 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Ebony was the one being competitive and trying to get to 1000 before me.
If she looks at her stats, in a way she has. She joined after me and made 1000 posts hours after I did.

In the long run Ebony you did beat me. Thumbsup

No new posts 03-10-2007 03:27 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

And really, who cares? We're all having fun, and that's what matters.

I love you all!!!! Grouphug

No new posts 03-10-2007 03:33 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: