Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Eagle/Swan Love
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (64): « first ...  « previous  29  30  [31]  32  33  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Eagle/Swan Love
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

yes...it's a crush piccie...so I guess maybe is is humored by her admiration of him...I'm thinking he just did something sweet, and feels a little embarrassed by it... Animekiss

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 16-09-2007 17:35 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Oops...posted it twice... Balloon

Trying to up that post count, eh, Springie? Wink

No new posts 16-09-2007 17:52 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

not sure which I like best the B&W or colour version, will have to study them extensively to decide Wink

No new posts 16-09-2007 17:52 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I love the colored version! So bright and friendly!

No new posts 16-09-2007 17:52 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Springie, I love it.

love the expression on Mark's face.

No new posts 16-09-2007 18:39 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

I think they are both great for different reasons. I love the colours on the colour version and I love the emotion that comes out of the B&W version.

No new posts 16-09-2007 18:40 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks, guys! I tend to like my b&w versions better...I feel like I ruin them when I color them most of the time...but, in general, people seem to like them colored... Animeangel

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 16-09-2007 18:44 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Trying to up that post count, eh, Springie? Wink

Trying to keep ahead of you, TJ! breakdance

No new posts 16-09-2007 18:45 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Thanks, guys! I tend to like my b&w versions better...I feel like I ruin them when I color them most of the time...

I completely disagree... generally they get better when you color them!

No new posts 16-09-2007 22:37 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I agree with TJ.

I appreciate your pics more when they are coloured.
I believe, colour added more depth to you pictures.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 16-09-2007 at 23:21.
No new posts 16-09-2007 23:19 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Okay, okay...I'll keep coloring...Cheeky

No new posts 16-09-2007 23:40 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Whoo hoo!!!! Color rules!!!!! Wink Spin3

No new posts 16-09-2007 23:51 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Lol2
What are the colour rules TJ?

Is that what I teach my grade ones about staying inside the lines?
Or is it about primary and secondary colours? Laugh2

No new posts 17-09-2007 00:11 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
Lol2
What are the colour rules TJ?

Since you asked:

White is for Eagles and Swans.
Pink can also be for Swans.
Blue is for Condors.
Yellow (and occasionally orange) is for Swalllows.
Green is for Owls and Galactors.

Purple is for Galactor baddies, unless you're Ego, in which case Blue is allowed because it mixes with your red cape to make purple.

No new posts 17-09-2007 00:28 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

Awwww .... I like it!!

Colour ... black'n'white - I love them both.

Springie you just keep getting better and better, girl!!

I love searching out your new pics

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 17-09-2007 00:38 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks, SJ! Huggles I'm still trying to draw them like you do!! *ahem* Are we gonna see some more pics from you anytime soon? chips

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 17-09-2007 at 00:44.
No new posts 17-09-2007 00:44 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

spacer

You have the choice, dear ... More fics or more pics ...

Which do you prefer?

SJ

Sighhh

No new posts 17-09-2007 01:21 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

More on NO! with some pics thrown in?

No new posts 17-09-2007 09:36 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

spacer

LOL FB

Ahh I just got an email from my mum. She's decided that she doesn't like my writing and would much prefer that I go back to my art ... Ahhh, parents. The ultimate critics ...

I have a ton of work to get through today, but I will try and get to NO as soon as possible ...

SJ

Sighhh

No new posts 17-09-2007 12:19 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

Woohoo!

Jumping

No new posts 17-09-2007 12:58 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
« first ...  « previous  29  30  [31]  32  33  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (64): « first ...  « previous  29  30  [31]  32  33  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: