Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » What's for Dinner?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous  1  2  [3]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What's for Dinner?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

My sexy baby made up this dinner last night and it was sooooooo good.

Basically it was Turkey breast, crunchy salad from Sainsburys, some chicken flavouring, shredded cheese and a dollop of light mayonnaise.

Basically she pan friend the turkey breast giving it a coating of that chicken flavouring, then laid it on a bed of crunchy salad which she also put some honey and mustard dressing on, then put the shredded cheese on the top of the turkey so it melted. For something that mostly made up of sainsburys basics it was fan-***-tastic!! Eatarrow

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 07-05-2007 17:38 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Sounds like a Jamie Oliver ad!

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 07-05-2007 18:18 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Lolabella Lolabella is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2004

spacer

Or "Nigella Bites" (a.k.a Nigella Eats)

No new posts 07-05-2007 18:20 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by meridianday
Sounds like a Jamie Oliver ad!

Don't say that he's taking over Cep?

No new posts 07-05-2007 19:04 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Oh hell no, it was actually spur of the moment stuff, unlike Jamie Oliver my baby is a student Headbanger2

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 07-05-2007 21:32 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thank god, I was getting worried then.

No new posts 07-05-2007 21:53 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Lolabella Lolabella is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2004

spacer

dinner last night was yummy. Egg noodles mixed with red peppers and peas in a garlic cream sauce with turkey meatballs.

What made dinner so lovely is that I ate it while watching a handyman fix my patio fence.

*grins*

No new posts 08-05-2007 13:53 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

Canadians are cute.

The first ray of Spring sunshine and they're out BBQ'ing.

I like it ... But enough's enough! If I have to do one more BBQ ... :wibble:

Usually Flash is an awesome cook, but he keeps failing to remember that ever since I got pregnant I can't do the Rare steaks anymore.

Yes, I used to ask for my meat to be mooing on the plate, but now I can't do it. I haven't been able to in three years!

notices the a smilie on the side and giggles

To abruptly change the subject:

Headsntails

Didn't the Mythbusters bust this myth, like years ago? A penny cannot reach a high enough terminal velocity to do any real harm ...

Ahhh ... am I an official "Trekkie" type person now??!!

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by SJ_SwanJun on 08-05-2007 at 20:38.
Reason: Because the number 1 is not an i
No new posts 08-05-2007 20:38 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Beamout

Several times I have been to my brother's for a BBq. Usually he says about 1 or 2 pm. Oh about 5 pm we have our food ready. Nothing to do with the weather but sometimes he kinda of slightly mis-caluating when the food will be ready.

Also, we have a TV advert in Britain for Argos catalogue summer stuff, where a man is trying to set up a table and chairs when it's about hurricane speed winds and tries to start a BBQ while it pissing it down with rain, while his family looks er a bit non-happy (and thinks the bloke is mad :looneySmile to have a BBQ in that kind of weather.

Finally, the bad weather disappears and nice sunny warm weather comes out.

No new posts 08-05-2007 21:06 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by SJ_SwanJun
notices the a smilie on the side and giggles
Headsntails

Didn't the Mythbusters bust this myth, like years ago? A penny cannot reach a high enough terminal velocity to do any real harm ...

SJ

Yes they did bust this myth. Although Adam got some bad bruises using his body to prove it.

No new posts 09-05-2007 00:30 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Yuki Yuki is a Female
Honoured Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-08-2001

spacer

quote:
The first ray of Spring sunshine and they're out BBQ'ing. (SJ)

Yes.. yes.. they are so cute.. especially my back-to-back neighbors. They have been splashing in the pool for the past week or so!!!

I just know that we won't get a pool though.. for me, the only time that's good for swimming in an outdoor pool is between Jun 21st to Aug 21st. All the other days are too damn cold.. brrrrr...

Anyhow.. back to dinner.. I am the most boring.. we normally have fish for 2 days, tofu for a day, egg for another day and take out or eat out for the rest! Kinda easy to arrange... Used to do more beef before but got scared by the media on all the news about the Mad Cow disease and the linkage between low-sperm count and the hormones in beef (ok..ok.. the research was on preggo moms and their boys when they grew up, but who knows if it is going to affect growing boys too. You know.. I plan to have grandkids some day, gotta take care of my sons' well-being.) Anyhow, I'd better duck out before you guys throw rotten tomato at me.. hee..hee..

Have fun..

Yuki

No new posts 09-05-2007 04:17 Yuki is offline Send an Email to Yuki Homepage of Yuki Search for Posts by Yuki Add Yuki to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: n/a YIM Screenname: n/a
« previous  1  2  [3]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): « previous  1  2  [3] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: