Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Going wireless without wireless
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous  1  2  [3]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Going wireless without wireless
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

My supervisor saw an ad today in The Metro, a free neewspaper which is very good and funny, for a company giving broadband at 24 Meg at £24.99.

Does everybody think what I am thinking.

No new posts 24-04-2006 17:39 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Here's the website for the company who's offering 24 Meg broadband.

http://www.bethere.co.uk/

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Metaliant on 24-04-2006 at 18:05.
No new posts 24-04-2006 18:05 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

LOL I love their policy on usage, it basically doesn't tell you anything of what they consider a violation of the unlimited service.

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 24-04-2006 22:26 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

We've got DSL landline to the house, from Bell Canada. Works well enough.

The competion for DSL is either another cable, run by the cable company, or smaller companies that resell you the Bell Canada product.

In the house, we're using wires, but the modem has wireless built in, so we could use wireless to go from the modem to the computers. But, I prefer wires for the banking stuff and hubby prefers them for gaming. So, the new place will have lots of holes for wires. Gotta love that cheapo basement ceiling that we know we'll replace.

Cricket

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 25-04-2006 14:32 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Is your house like Swiss cheese then? Laugh

No new posts 25-04-2006 22:26 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
« previous  1  2  [3]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): « previous  1  2  [3] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: