Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » If something is strange and doesn't look good? Who, you gonna call?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous  1  2  [3]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page If something is strange and doesn't look good? Who, you gonna call?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
veritas veritas is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-10-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I was honoured to be the only girl in the gang, mainly so i could play the token female, Leia, athena, amy / tania..... It mainly consisted of being at the opposite end of the playground waiting to be rescuedhelp2

No new posts 26-06-2009 21:30 veritas is offline Send an Email to veritas Search for Posts by veritas Add veritas to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Back in the day, I had wanted to be the "leader" I think it had to do with me wanting to control my group of cousins... It's only since my adult years that the Condor and 2nd place has had as much fun....

LB, at times I would be the villian, with my evil laugh I could scare any of my younger cousins.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 27-06-2009 02:32 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
« previous  1  2  [3]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): « previous  1  2  [3] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: