Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » ninurta
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page ninurta
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by shamrokchick
Laugh1 Love yours too TJ, especially since Ken is shooting Red Impulse and Joe is watching after killing Berg Katse, I'm assuming that who's in the background?

Yep, it's Katse wrapped up in a yo-yo. Wink

No new posts 19-10-2008 00:21 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Well then, where's the swan? Smile

No new posts 19-10-2008 00:22 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

Unfortunately, the 'Swan' in this bootleg set is a man in a red uniform.... Doh2

No new posts 19-10-2008 00:45 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:

Unfortunately, the 'Swan' in this bootleg set is a man in a red uniform.... Doh2

Laugh2 Now that's just terrible...

No new posts 19-10-2008 00:57 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
quote:

Laugh2 Now that's just terrible...

I think they were too cheap to make a different body type Wink

No new posts 19-10-2008 01:05 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Yeah, that's probably true...

No new posts 19-10-2008 11:43 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
ninurta ninurta is a Female
Just popping in

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2008

spacer

Dear gatchgirl & shamrokchick

Thank you.I must say thank you to saturn too.
she do the avatar for me. she very inteligen and can do everything, I not good with computer, Smile

Dear transmute jun

I love teh toy in your avatar. so cute. Smile

No new posts 19-10-2008 11:56 ninurta is offline Send an Email to ninurta Search for Posts by ninurta Add ninurta to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Saturn and Ninurta - thank you for the translations! It's so interesting to see how other countries interpreted the series!

TJ - love the new avatar! But the Swan and RI being one in the same... <shiver>

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 19-10-2008 18:49 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

I enjoyed the translations, too, Saturn and Ninurta! Thanks for sharing them!
And TJ...that avatar is awesome! Let 'em have it, Ken and Joe! Animelol

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 19-10-2008 at 19:04.
No new posts 19-10-2008 19:04 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
Saturn and Ninurta - thank you for the translations! It's so interesting to see how other countries interpreted the series!

TJ - love the new avatar! But the Swan and RI being one in the same... <shiver>

They're not the same... two different figures. But the 'Swan' one is a red birdstyle on a man. Wink

No new posts 19-10-2008 19:49 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
saturn saturn is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 21-05-2008

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by ninurta
I must say thank you to saturn too.

You're welcome, and you my dear friend, is definitely one of the sweetest person I've ever met, not to mention a great mom too, Huggles

quote:
If Berg Katse is the Great Leader, then what do they call sosai X?

Sosai X = Zong Cai X ["Zong Cai" literally means a chairman (of a company)]. Again, I guess the Chinese translator chose that name because "Sosai" and "Zong Cai" sound the same, but it will be better if the translator had added the word "Da" in front of "Zong Cai" so that the translation will then be "The Great Chairman" to make it sound higher level than Berg Katse's "The Great Leader".

Anyway, LOVE your new avatar,TJ. I've never been a big fan of Red Impulse (with all his over-the-top disciplinary methods)and I don't mind what Ken&Joe did to him in your avatar, Big Grin

I am just wondering though, if the set has also included a 7-Zark-7 figure like this one below, would you have decided to "torture" Zark rather than Red Impulse? because I know how much you are allergic to Zark, Big Grin

It's a pity that Jun is a man in this set. If Jun's figure is as kawaii (cute) as this figure below, Ken & Joe would have been so distracted by her and the scene in your avatar will totally change, Big Grin

No new posts 19-10-2008 20:26 saturn is offline Send an Email to saturn Search for Posts by saturn Add saturn to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

That is quite a find, Saturn. If I owned that Zark figurine, it would be hard not to give into sadistic impulses and smash it with a hammer!

No new posts 19-10-2008 21:37 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Now how could I get set of those toys.
As LB said I would probably need several of the Zark figures as I would keep smashing it.

No new posts 19-10-2008 22:01 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I don't have any Zark figures, Saturn, but if I did I woudl certainly include them in the scene!!!!! It's a terrific idea! Devil1

No new posts 19-10-2008 22:12 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I would have to say that Zark would be smashed to pieces Laugh1... But what if Nambu was in the set? Wink

Thanks Saturn and Ninurta for all the name translations! It's interesting to see what they are called in other countries as well as what those names mean.

No new posts 19-10-2008 22:52 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
saturn saturn is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 21-05-2008

spacer

Dear all

I would love to get hold of the Zark figurine too, something to be smashed to help me letting off steam during hectic days, Big Grin

If you guys are interested, I took the picture of Zark's figurine from this website, and the owner has other unique collectons too!

http://www.plaidstallions.com/battle.html

No new posts 20-10-2008 07:12 saturn is offline Send an Email to saturn Search for Posts by saturn Add saturn to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

They have some fun things at that site!

Now, is it just me, or do Ken's hips look sort of... female here? Does he secretly have something in common with Katse that no one knows about?

No new posts 20-10-2008 12:44 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Ah yes, very curvaceous, that Eagle! ROFL 2

No new posts 20-10-2008 13:29 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

I think it is because his waist is too narrow.

No new posts 20-10-2008 21:12 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Uh...has anyone noticed that he looks like he just got off of a horse, too? Biglaugh1

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 20-10-2008 at 21:19.
No new posts 20-10-2008 21:18 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
« previous  1  2  [3]  4  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: