Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Who deserves homage this week?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Who deserves homage this week?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
Ummm, did we not do Jinpei right at the beginning of all this?

Cloud wanders off to check? And quickly returns with ... yes we did because I remember Ebony writing one of her great quizzes. Swallow week was held while we were in California with TJ and at the Con.

Oh yeah, that's right...I forgot...no wonder I didn't remember...I was busy "Con-ing"...

I'm up for whatever... twix

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 22-09-2008 23:11 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
We've also got Kamo, and.... 1-Rover-1? Director Anderson?

Also Gel Sadra for the baddies, and Mekandor and Kempler can probably share a week.

Wow!!!!
I guess that is 9 more weeks. Or 10 if Mekandor and Kempler are each given a week to themselves.

Still that does not help. Who should we promote this week, or are we having so much fun we will do Pandora for a second week. tape

I am thinking Berg Katse, but Gel Sadra would be a great leap off of Pandora....

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 22-09-2008 at 23:20.
No new posts 22-09-2008 23:16 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer

Hi all!

...and Dr. Raphael, and Marstora, and the God Phoenix, and the Gallacon, and the Wrestler Commando, and the Iron Commando, and the Rider Commando, and...

James

No new posts 22-09-2008 23:44 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by tatsunokofan
the Gallacon, and the Wrestler Commando, and the Iron Commando, and the Rider Commando, and...

I am going to be honest and admit that I'm not entirely certain who these people are... Hiding

No new posts 23-09-2008 00:46 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:
the Gallacon, and the Wrestler Commando, and the Iron Commando, and the Rider Commando, and...

I am going to be honest and admit that I'm not entirely certain who these people are... Hiding

but I'm thinking they sound like Galactor commanders so should have been covered during Goon's week. Curtain

No new posts 23-09-2008 00:57 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

Those guys are all specialized troops within Gallactor, just like the Black Birds and the Devil Star. The Gallacon were from Gatchaman II, and the Wrestler, Rider, and Iron Commandos were all from Gatchaman Fighter. I wouldn't have even mentioned them if the notion of covering the Devil Star and Black Birds hadn't come up.

James

No new posts 23-09-2008 01:08 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

I notice that no one has suggested Red Impulse/Cronus...

Hiding

No new posts 23-09-2008 03:00 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
gogirl212 gogirl212 is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-07-2008

spacer

Ssshhhh!

No new posts 23-09-2008 03:26 gogirl212 is offline Send an Email to gogirl212 Search for Posts by gogirl212 Add gogirl212 to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: terrihasacat
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

Actually, Red Impulse was suggested about 8 posts before yours.

James

No new posts 23-09-2008 05:11 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

I do believe that we need a week dedicated to the Phoenix / God Phoenix (possibly not the Gatcha-chicken though.....)

Got a brilliant idea: a week dedicated to "OMFG - they didn't just do that!" things. (like Centrifuge as a medical aid, Gatcha-chicken, 7-Zark-7.... the list goes on and on)

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 23-09-2008 05:53 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Ladygalactor777 Ladygalactor777 is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-08-2008

spacer

Red Impulse deserve it...they are cool.

Redsquadron

No new posts 23-09-2008 06:02 Ladygalactor777 is offline Send an Email to Ladygalactor777 Search for Posts by Ladygalactor777 Add Ladygalactor777 to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Madilayn
I do believe that we need a week dedicated to the Phoenix / God Phoenix (possibly not the Gatcha-chicken though.....)

Got a brilliant idea: a week dedicated to "OMFG - they didn't just do that!" things. (like Centrifuge as a medical aid, Gatcha-chicken, 7-Zark-7.... the list goes on and on)

Hahaha...Maddy I think we need at least a month for that idea! I am working on some Fan Pages that include bloopers...and there are plenty of those to go around!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 23-09-2008 07:34 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ladygalactor777
Red Impulse deserve it...they are cool.

Redsquadron

You know, it ,might be neat not to just focus on RI, but also Masaki and Onishi, too...I have a little spark of a fic idea that involves Onishi...just have to see if I could make it work...

Cool piccie, btw...did you make it?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 23-09-2008 at 07:36.
No new posts 23-09-2008 07:36 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Hi all!

Actually, Red Impulse was suggested about 8 posts before yours.

James

Oops. So Hino is a braver soul than me.

No new posts 23-09-2008 11:59 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I thought we did RI already when I was out of town.... Oh wait, that was Zark. Wink

Well, we've been talking about Katse for so long, I do think it's hir turn. Shal we make this Katse week?

Then we can decide the order of all weeks to follow. Wink

No new posts 23-09-2008 13:11 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

And, Katse is a two-for-the-price-of-one deal. We'd get Berg Katse, he of the purple cape and mask, and the female Galactor commander too!

No new posts 23-09-2008 20:28 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

fine with me! Winknudge

No new posts 23-09-2008 20:53 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Katse sounds good to me!

I also like the idea of making Red Impulse week (when it happens) RI the team instead of just RI...

But for now, all hail the purple mutant!

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 23-09-2008 21:42 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Ooooops, I see I am a little late for Hino! Inverted1

I have now started a Katse/Zoltar Thread.
Time to post your pics, questions and comments.

No new posts 23-09-2008 21:58 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Barrdwing Barrdwing is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2008

spacer

Nice picture of the jet, Ladygalactor! Big Grin

No new posts 24-09-2008 00:08 Barrdwing is offline Send an Email to Barrdwing Search for Posts by Barrdwing Add Barrdwing to your Buddy List
« previous  1  2  [3]  4  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: