Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Chat » New CG Gatchaman Images
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New CG Gatchaman Images
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by gatchgirl
After your description Hino, I double checked the picture. While Joe and Ken may be well muscled , something about their ab area makes them look starved. Could be the way that the uniforms lay upon them, possibly a neked picture of them might be nice! Tongue1

I thought that at first when I looked at Ken, then I wondered if it might be the effect of shadows, now that someone else mentions it, I am not sure....

No new posts 11-08-2008 00:38 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by gatchgirl
, possibly a neked picture of them might be nice! Tongue1

I second that! In Joe's case at least!

No new posts 11-08-2008 17:28 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Xephon0930 Xephon0930 is a Male

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-04-2009

spacer

I kinda like Ryu to be a bit more bulky as opposed to fat. I was hoping Jinpei would be a pre-teen(10-12) to match the original. But the rest looks awesome!!!!

No new posts 28-04-2009 15:51 Xephon0930 is offline Send an Email to Xephon0930 Search for Posts by Xephon0930 Add Xephon0930 to your Buddy List
FangJoker FangJoker is a Male

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-12-2009

spacer

I just happened to snoop around the Net and find this pic of the team (minus Ken, awwww). It would have been the final design since it was similar to the poster of Joe and the comic mural shown at the Anime Expo '09. Here they are.

No new posts 21-12-2009 23:46 FangJoker is offline Send an Email to FangJoker Search for Posts by FangJoker Add FangJoker to your Buddy List
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer

<Has coughing fit>

No new posts 22-12-2009 09:03 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

Two new ones I hadn't seen. I like that the uniforms look more like body armor. But, I'd hoped they'd give Jun a uniform like the guys. She's chesty enough (at least here) for there to be no doubt in a full uniform that she was female.

No new posts 22-12-2009 15:31 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

To be honest, it does look like armor... from the waist below. from the neck up to the waistline, it looks kinda stretchy... if you look at Ryu and Joe, you can see their muscles. Jun, on the other hand, makes it look like her top's gonna rip apart... Jinpei, no extra features, since he's too small for a kid to have muscles...

No new posts 22-12-2009 15:39 FangJoker is offline Send an Email to FangJoker Search for Posts by FangJoker Add FangJoker to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-11-2009

spacer

I must say I do like the look of Ryu. Bulky, but not fat. More in line with his strength than his appetite...

No new posts 22-12-2009 16:05 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I think the last two images were available at the San Diego Comic Con. The first being an image advertising the up and coming movie.

The second was a "screen" for people to stand in front of when they dressed as the Eagle and had their picture taken. Have a look at that thread from the Con and you can see that image in the background of all the pictures.

No new posts 22-12-2009 16:22 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by green
I must say I do like the look of Ryu. Bulky, but not fat. More in line with his strength than his appetite...

Being an admirer of the Owl, I agree with you completely Green, and this is the way I imagine him in my AU. Bulky but not fat, and admirer of food but not "ruled" by food.

No new posts 22-12-2009 16:26 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
quote:
Originally posted by green

Being an admirer of the Owl, I agree with you completely Green, and this is the way I imagine him in my AU. Bulky but not fat, and admirer of food but not "ruled" by food.

I agree! Even during the three, original series, when there were glimpses of Ryu's leaner figure which still looked bulky, more due to muscles than fat, I can say that I enjoyed seeing such instances.

No new posts 23-12-2009 11:13 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Once again, i managed to find some pics for the CG movie. This is kind of old, since the date on the pic says it was around 2006 to 2007. Anyway, Here's a pic of Jun and Ryu (at the lower corners)

No new posts 25-12-2009 16:14 FangJoker is offline Send an Email to FangJoker Search for Posts by FangJoker Add FangJoker to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-11-2009

spacer

It looks like Ken in the middle picture too.
These are great, guys! Thanks for sharing, because God knows I wouldn't be able to find them myself lol

No new posts 25-12-2009 17:27 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thank you for bring this to light again Fang.
BTW: The image above Jun is of Ken as well, from what I remember of our previous discussion.

No new posts 25-12-2009 20:52 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I found more from the 06-07 annual report from Imagi. This is the best resolution I can crop it with, so bear with me...

Note: I'm posting them according to their numerical designation

No new posts 26-12-2009 04:09 FangJoker is offline Send an Email to FangJoker Search for Posts by FangJoker Add FangJoker to your Buddy List
Cain Highwind Cain Highwind is a Male
Exalted Member

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-11-2008

spacer

Ugh, maybe it's just me, but it looks like bad 90s CG. :/

No new posts 26-12-2009 05:16 Cain Highwind is offline Send an Email to Cain Highwind Search for Posts by Cain Highwind Add Cain Highwind to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Cain Sakazaki YIM Screenname: mog1138 MSN Screenname: mog1138@yahoo.com

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Maybe that's why it was pushed way into being released somewhere in 2010/2011...

They wanted the movie people to look, well, like people...

No new posts 26-12-2009 05:50 FangJoker is offline Send an Email to FangJoker Search for Posts by FangJoker Add FangJoker to your Buddy List
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer

Yes. And they are not `quite` there.

Uncanny Valley, anyone?

No new posts 26-12-2009 11:20 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

I just hope that we'll soon be able to see the results!

No new posts 26-12-2009 11:43 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I do believe those five were new to me.

If this was from 2006 then you have to remember all those images were just concept drawings at the time. Things had changed a great deal for this years CON in San Diego and I gather are still changing all the time.

I agree though Gatchamarie, it would be nice to think we will be seeing the results soon. Although as the years pass my hopes keep dwindling.

No new posts 26-12-2009 20:21 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
« previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (6): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: