Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » It's a Tie!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page It's a Tie!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hino, are you saying that you 'go both ways'? Angel1

No new posts 09-04-2008 00:07 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

If you mean between the Condor and Eagle, then yes. If you mean otherwise... Well, I don't even want to know where your smutty Swannie brain is!!! ROFL 2

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 09-04-2008 00:32 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Fairlight
Boardie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-11-2007

spacer

Well Hino, it didn't last long. Now Condors rule again. Wink3

No new posts 25-04-2008 13:20 Fairlight is offline Search for Posts by Fairlight Add Fairlight to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
If you mean between the Condor and Eagle, then yes.

I can agree to that one Big Grin

No new posts 25-04-2008 13:23 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Fairlight

You could turn the tide if you became an Eagle, Fairlight. Wink

No new posts 25-04-2008 13:23 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:

No no no! Last time a Red Impulse turned to Eagle things have gone veeery bad! Wizard

No new posts 25-04-2008 15:42 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

Again? But the Condors have alwawys been in charge here!

No new posts 25-04-2008 15:43 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

I thought it was the Swans who were in charge Amy?

No new posts 25-04-2008 15:50 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

quote:
quote:

Please, please turn to an Eagle otherwise I will just cry..... Crying5

No new posts 25-04-2008 15:52 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

quote:

It would amuse me to see Red Impulse lose his one devotee, but of course she wouldn't have to become an eagle for that to occur...

No new posts 25-04-2008 16:48 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Fairlight
Boardie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I'm sorry, guys. I know no one else does, but I *really do* like R.I. As a matter of fact, now don't kick me off the board for this, I like him better than some on the team. Scared

(ducks as various objects fly past head) Yes, I know. I've seen all the Gatch episodes. I can't seem to help myself.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Fairlight on 25-04-2008 at 17:18.
No new posts 25-04-2008 17:15 Fairlight is offline Search for Posts by Fairlight Add Fairlight to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Okay, to each their own, to each their own... I'll credit him with being brave and dedicated. I suppose I could even entertain the argument that Ken needed to be smacked around a bit in the Jigokillers episode, but I just can't get past him practically drowning little four-year old Ken, while laughing -that's just sadistic- or leaving his wife never knowing if he was alive or dead. Still, Ken never seemed to hold a grudge against him for any of that...

No new posts 25-04-2008 17:22 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Fairlight
Boardie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
Ken never seemed to hold a grudge against him for any of that...

I was watching the submarine episode with Ken and Joe when Joe remembers that his parents were Galactor agents. Ken said he wished he didn't know who his father was or that he was dead. Then he could maintain hope of him coming back. I thought that was pretty sad. Give me reality to deal with any day. Forget about false hope! Even so, as you say, I didn't see any anger toward or about R.I. from Ken.

No new posts 25-04-2008 17:30 Fairlight is offline Search for Posts by Fairlight Add Fairlight to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
but I just can't get past him practically drowning little four-year old Ken, while laughing -that's just sadistic- or leaving his wife never knowing if he was alive or dead.

Or throwing Ken across the room as a way of refusing his offer to fly the missile?

No new posts 25-04-2008 17:51 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
but I just can't get past him practically drowning little four-year old Ken, while laughing -that's just sadistic- or leaving his wife never knowing if he was alive or dead.

Or throwing Ken across the room as a way of refusing his offer to fly the missile?

Haven't seen the ep but I'm willing to bet Ken didn't take no, you can NOT fly the missle for answer .

No new posts 25-04-2008 19:48 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
quote:
quote:

Please, please turn to an Eagle otherwise I will just cry..... Crying5

So are you Hunter the Eagle (Riders) Weenie? Hey Swannies, this Eagle needs to be comforted!

No new posts 25-04-2008 19:49 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
I'm sorry, guys. I know no one else does, but I *really do* like R.I. As a matter of fact, now don't kick me off the board for this, I like him better than some on the team. Scared

(ducks as various objects fly past head) Yes, I know. I've seen all the Gatch episodes. I can't seem to help myself.

Way to go, Fairlight, way to go!Thumbsup

P.S. I doubt you like RI more that Jun or Joe so I'm wondering who that leaves behind from the team...... Devil2

No new posts 25-04-2008 19:52 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
I thought it was the Swans who were in charge Amy?

Good Eagle, Met!! You know who's really in charge!

As for choices between Eagles and Condors - I was torn for many years, until I landed my very own Condor. And one of these days, I'll make him poke his head in here....(he is a member and has been for longer than I have!)

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 25-04-2008 22:24 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Fairlight
Boardie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
quote:

Way to go, Fairlight, way to go!Thumbsup

P.S. I doubt you like RI more that Jun or Joe so I'm wondering who that leaves behind from the team...... Devil2

My lips are sealed!!

No new posts 25-04-2008 22:34 Fairlight is offline Search for Posts by Fairlight Add Fairlight to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I put an Eagle in my avatar. Does that help? Big Grin

No new posts 25-04-2008 22:38 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (7): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: