Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » One of our Eagles is missing
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page One of our Eagles is missing
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
quote:
[i]Does this mean I'm commander of the Commanders??? Heh, heh... This could be dangerous!! Devil1

So as Commander, you will be commainding the Commanders who will be commanding to their teams.

Would that make Hino and Admiral?
Admiral Hino....

No new posts 18-02-2008 20:39 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Not too sure about that, but you could be the pilots of pilots or Air Marshall.

Imi could be the frisker of frisk.

Not too sure about which Swan would be chef of FMD (Food of Mass Destruction)

No new posts 18-02-2008 21:44 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Hmmm, Commander of Commanders (who are commanding), Admiral Hino, or Pilot of Pilots.... Maybe I'll just go with Eagle in Charge!

Shall we put this to a vote?? morerubbish

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 19-02-2008 00:01 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

HHhhhmmmmm, so you want to be EIC (Eagle In Charge). What about the CEG (Commander Eagle Group), similar to CAG, but er with Eagles instead?

No new posts 19-02-2008 18:58 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
quote:
[i]Does this mean I'm commander of the Commanders??? Heh, heh... This could be dangerous!! Devil1

So as Commander, you will be commainding the Commanders who will be commanding to their teams.

Does that makes Hino the Dominant Eagle around?

No new posts 19-02-2008 20:48 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Just to make it ABSOLUTELY CLEAR, Hino has the FULL support of the local Swannie contingent. If anyone goes after her, we WILL not be sitting around eating popcorn.

No new posts 19-02-2008 21:14 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Just to make it ABSOLUTELY CLEAR, Hino has the FULL support of the local Swannie contingent. If anyone goes after her, we WILL not be sitting around eating popcorn .

Well then, try the peanuts instead!

No new posts 19-02-2008 21:17 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Stands aside for the Gatchamania Royal Rumble.

No new posts 19-02-2008 22:03 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Amy sits behind the Swans and the Eagles at the premier of the the new Gatchaman movie and throws peanuts at them...the she stomps out at the end miffed because Count Egobossler didn't get a staring role...

No new posts 19-02-2008 22:09 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Don't tell me that this is going to start of the Popcorn/peanut war?

No new posts 19-02-2008 22:34 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
Amy sits behind the Swans and the Eagles at the premier of the the new Gatchaman movie and throws peanuts at them...the she stomps out at the end miffed because Count Egobossler didn't get a staring role...

Egobossler probalby will not get any role in the movie considering, from what I thought I heard, it is based on the teams earlier years.
*Shrug* but who knows we may be surprised.

No new posts 19-02-2008 22:36 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
HHhhhmmmmm, so you want to be EIC (Eagle In Charge). What about the CEG (Commander Eagle Group), similar to CAG, but er with Eagles instead?

CAG?? At the risk of sounding stupid, what's CAG?

I like the sounds of Commander, Eagle Group. It's sounds so authoritative!

But I think I'll go with Eagle in Charge. It's scope is much broader. Plus, if I change my mind, I am the Eagle in Charge, so we can just change it later! Big Grin

No new posts 20-02-2008 00:36 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Just to make it ABSOLUTELY CLEAR, Hino has the FULL support of the local Swannie contingent. If anyone goes after her, we WILL not be sitting around eating popcorn.

Thank you TJ and all my Swannie friends! I appreciate your confidence and support!

No new posts 20-02-2008 00:37 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
quote:
Just to make it ABSOLUTELY CLEAR, Hino has the FULL support of the local Swannie contingent. If anyone goes after her, we WILL not be sitting around eating popcorn .

Shhh! No one tell Amy that there's a snack that contains both popcorn and peanuts in the same box!

No new posts 20-02-2008 00:40 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
quote:

Thank you TJ and all my Swannie friends! I appreciate your confidence and support!

Huggles

No new posts 20-02-2008 00:41 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
quote:

Shhh! No one tell Amy that there's a snack that contains both popcorn and peanuts in the same box!

lol
I love that snack.

No new posts 20-02-2008 01:37 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Hey guys...Grouphug

I bet that the Eagle has a great many admirers...and I'm one of them...I love the Eagle...

No new posts 20-02-2008 01:41 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Hino,

CAG in naval terms is commander, air group.

hmm so we have a dominant eagle now.... will we have a dominant Condor also?

No new posts 20-02-2008 05:13 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
quote:

Oh, please, I know that Snack1 It's the J. As a matter of fact, I dubt there's anything else beside peanuts and popcorn!

No new posts 20-02-2008 05:36 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Don't tell me that this is going to start of the Popcorn/peanut war?

You're late with the news Met! It ahs started already! And peanuts are such great weapons to ruin their occasions for smut!

No new posts 20-02-2008 05:39 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
« previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (8): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: