Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » New Member coming out of the shadows!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Member coming out of the shadows!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by kimiko
quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Well... I'm just in that kind of mood tonight...Cheeky

Aren't you always in that mood???Winknudge

Well, yes, but the silliness factor shot waaaaaay up last night. As for today, I must shut down my silliness. I have to teach. I have a reputation to uphold. So what if my students are havnig an Eagle Riders test on Thursday? Bwaaa haaaa haaaaa......

No new posts 12-02-2008 14:32 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Like what they have to do the ISO's paperwork?

*students looking strangely at the test papers*

"What kind of business is this? Missiles, shurikens, bolos,.....YO-YO's? I don't get it...just what hell is a 'Bird Rang'?"

No new posts 12-02-2008 15:10 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

lol want to share some of the questions TJ?

No new posts 12-02-2008 15:17 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Summer39 Summer39 is a Female

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-02-2008

spacer

Wow! Madilayn, Cep, Firebird, Kimiko-My cup runneth over with warm receptions! Thanks so much for allowing me within the realm.
I go to sleep, wake up, and discover a conversation has taken place that I would've loved to have been a part of. I've been lurking this site for a while-I take it smut is pretty big here, huh?
Now I know I'm going to like it here!

No new posts 12-02-2008 16:53 Summer39 is offline Send an Email to Summer39 Search for Posts by Summer39 Add Summer39 to your Buddy List
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

You're welcome Summer. Yes smut is very much enjoyed and apprieciated around here.

You can always add your belated 2 cents worth into any convo. Just play around with the 'quote' button even to any old thread.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by kimiko on 12-02-2008 at 17:06.
No new posts 12-02-2008 17:05 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks Kimiko!
Now I really have to work on that area of my writing!

No new posts 12-02-2008 17:21 Summer39 is offline Send an Email to Summer39 Search for Posts by Summer39 Add Summer39 to your Buddy List
Toneman Toneman is a Male
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-11-2007

spacer

What's this I see??

Are the Swannies Eagle bashing now???

You saw what I did to that Devilstar Amy sent...
I think I'm more than capable....

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 12-02-2008 17:38 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

You guys are too funny! And Toneman-I do believe that you could hold your own. That Devilstar probably never saw it coming! Flamethrower

No new posts 12-02-2008 17:47 Summer39 is offline Send an Email to Summer39 Search for Posts by Summer39 Add Summer39 to your Buddy List
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

Yeah.. Noone likes a bomb stuffed down their shirt...

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 12-02-2008 17:51 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

Ah but you should never compare a devil star wih a swan, right fellow swannies?

No new posts 12-02-2008 18:06 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Not turning my back on the flock! I'd be afraid of the response! Blues Kill Red

No new posts 12-02-2008 18:17 Summer39 is offline Send an Email to Summer39 Search for Posts by Summer39 Add Summer39 to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
If I drink enough wine, maybe then I could write proper smut -I can always fix the spelling and grammar the next day.

You do that! Ego has some nice aged wines in his cellar! And you might even add him in a ficcie too! Wink

No new posts 12-02-2008 20:15 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

On another note, wellcome around, Summer! Animeluv

Oh dear, another Swan. I think I'm gonna ask a payment rise from Z!

No new posts 12-02-2008 20:17 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Summer39
TJ Now I'm really intrigued! Are things not quite what they seem to be in this "Village of Birdies?" Are the Swans in the dominant position? Do the Pink Ladies here really rule?

It's actually the Village of the Swans!

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Oh yes, most definitely! Everyone here bows to the wisdom of the Swannies!

(Okay, now I've done it! The Eagles and Condors are going to come out of the woodwork to protest that one. And you *know* the Galactors are too! Big Grin )

Swannies RULE!!!!!!! Swan

Actually, the Swans are probably the most... uh... 'vocal'... on this board. And certainly we are the largest group. Wink

Yup, TJ's right. Even I Bowdown to them! And I'd say she's the dominant Swan around!

No new posts 12-02-2008 20:20 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Toneman
What's this I see??

Are the Swannies Eagle bashing now???

You saw what I did to that Devilstar Amy sent...
I think I'm more than capable....

#Amy flips the puny Eagle away from her face#

You just wait till I get to that thread. I'm gonna pluck out all you feathers. Livid2 Yeah, that's what I'll do. And I'll hang you upside down at the Snack's window. That should teach your ego a lesson!

No new posts 12-02-2008 20:28 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Summer39
That Devilstar probably never saw it coming! Flamethrower

Hey, I am that Devilstar!!!
Devil1

No new posts 12-02-2008 20:30 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Toneman
Yeah.. Noone likes a bomb stuffed down their shirt...

You mean no Eagle likes a rose Bomb stuffed down his throat!

No new posts 12-02-2008 20:34 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
lol want to share some of the questions TJ?

As I said, I have nothing against the Swannies!

No new posts 12-02-2008 20:35 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

I know you dont Amy after all some of us write you fics with Ego inWink

No new posts 12-02-2008 20:38 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

Amy's just all talk...

She thinks she can get buck on me...
But she'll just get slapped down.

I'm not like Damien or Hino...
I'm not a passive Eagle...
I will whoop that ass as many times as it takes for you to learn to leave me alone...

I could do this all day...

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 12-02-2008 20:41 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
« previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (5): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: