Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » When did that happen?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page When did that happen?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hugs, CD... have a great Holiday, if we don't see you here soon! Animejoy

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 22-12-2007 03:51 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
I made it to 2100.
Clap

Now I can head off to the outback where there is no high speed internet connection.
This does not mean I will not be signing on, it just means I will not be posting as much for the next few weeks.
(And everyone gives a sigh of relief because Cloud will not be adding to those huge post counts you get "since you last logged on" Wink )

xmastree
\

What? No CD next few weeks?Crying4 Come back soon, CD, don't let me alone with the Swans!

No new posts 22-12-2007 12:12 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

CD and Ebony are both gone! Whatever shall we do? Shrug

Idea1

Oh, Dormagus.... I think we need to work on our little IF.... Big Grin

No new posts 22-12-2007 15:50 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun

Idea1

I think Cep should move that in the Rubber Room!

No new posts 22-12-2007 16:19 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer

What? No CD next few weeks?Crying4 Come back soon, CD, don't let me alone with the Swans!

I said I would not be posting as much, I did not say I would be gone.
I will be watching, and reading everything that goes on here. Evil3

No new posts 22-12-2007 22:00 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

Idea1

Pssst, Amy I believe it IS in the rubber room.

No new posts 22-12-2007 22:03 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

Congrats, Cloud. As for being a babbling loonie - aren't we all??

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 22-12-2007 22:03 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
quote:

Idea1

Extra wall rubber padding then? The Swan & Eagle are getting really naughty.....Now where's a Condor when you need one?

No new posts 22-12-2007 22:14 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Idea1

Extra wall rubber padding then? The Swan & Eagle are getting really naughty.....Now where's a Condor when you need one?

What!? You want a threesome now?
Naughty Amy,

No new posts 22-12-2007 22:21 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

quote:

And, TJ, you'll be gone for a while soon too! That'll leave just me and...Amy?? I'm doomed..... Red Retreats

<not really... I'm just trying to give Amy a false sense of security!) Biglaugh2

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 22-12-2007 22:28 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
(And everyone gives a sigh of relief because Cloud will not be adding to those huge post counts you get "since you last logged on" Wink )

So you're the reason why I have almost 100 posts to read!! Silly Owl, these tricks are for Swans! Biglaugh3

Enjoy your time in the Outback! We'll miss you!

No new posts 22-12-2007 22:31 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Idea1

What!? You want a threesome now?
Naughty Amy,

For some reason I'd rather have Swan/Condor smut than Swan/Eagle. In fact better no Swan/ Eagle smut at all!

No new posts 22-12-2007 22:38 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
quote:

And, TJ, you'll be gone for a while soon too! That'll leave just me and...Amy?? I'm doomed..... Red Retreats

<not really... I'm just trying to give Amy a false sense of security!) Biglaugh2

When I'm gone Ebony and CD should be back.

And Springie should be around too!

No new posts 23-12-2007 01:46 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Don't worry Hino! I'll protect you! horse

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 23-12-2007 02:19 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

I can sense your fear little Eagle! Lildevil

No new posts 23-12-2007 09:42 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

The Eagle is not afraid of a little blue man. It's all those Swans the Eagle needs to watch out for! Wink2

No new posts 23-12-2007 11:57 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
The Eagle is not afraid of a little blue man. It's all those Swans the Eagle needs to watch out for! Wink2

We will help you fight the blue man! And then you are all OURS.... bigsmooch Bigkiss Bigkiss bigsmooch

No new posts 23-12-2007 14:52 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
The Eagle is not afraid of a little blue man.

Ahem, Ego is much taller than the Eagle. Ken looks midget next to Ego. Sneeky

No new posts 23-12-2007 21:15 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
It's all those Swans the Eagle needs to watch out for! Wink2

Are you suggesting my bashing would be more effective if I'd turn into a Swan? Boxing

No new posts 23-12-2007 21:17 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

We will help you fight the blue man! And then you are all OURS.... bigsmooch Bigkiss Bigkiss bigsmooch

Noo, Swanies you don't get it. Turn to my side and I will deliver you the Eagle. All wrapped up on a golden plate.

No new posts 23-12-2007 21:19 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
« previous  1  2  [3]  4  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: