Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Ebony and Ivory have an annoucement to make!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ebony and Ivory have an annoucement to make!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ebony thank you for updating us.

I cant tell you how happy I am for you both. It is obvious you are both going to be wonderful parents.

I hope she sleeps well and through the night for you both so you dont get too tired.

Tim is right all too soon they start crawling, walking, talking etc. So you end up enjoying different aspects of their childhood and missing others at times.

Have a wonderful summer with Caitlin and I hope you both get leave to spend time with her Smile

Finally only one thing left to say

Welcome Caitlin! Grouphug

No new posts 20-10-2007 13:28 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

When she starts singing Dare Da, let us know! Big Grin

I am glad that everything is going so well!

No new posts 20-10-2007 15:38 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

OMG

I came in a little late (been busy and the server at work has banned this site?! - have now fixed that little problem)

But oh this is great news!!!

Congratulations Ebony and Ivory!! I am so thrilled for you!

Oh so soon she'll be crawling, then walking, then destroying everything you own ....

And you think you're in love now ... wait until the first time you hear her say "mummy" or "Daddy" for the first time...

Darlin' it just gets better! More exhausting, but more amazing!!

Congrats again!!!

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 27-10-2007 00:59 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Congrats to both you and Ivory.

Can't wait to see the pics of our newest Gatch fan. Which I'm sure she will grow to be! amen

Both the yo-yo and sonic boomerrang are better then a feather shuriken or gun at least for a baby! heh2

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by gatchgirl on 28-10-2007 at 01:08.
No new posts 28-10-2007 01:07 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchgirl
Congrats to both you and Ivory.

Can't wait to see the pics of our newest Gatch fan. Which I'm sure she will grow to be! amen

Both the yo-yo and sonic boomerang are better then a feather shuriken or gun at least for a baby! heh2

Are they any good for teething??? The birdrang might be a bit sharp on the mouth....

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 28-10-2007 at 07:22.
No new posts 28-10-2007 07:21 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Ryu's green jelly thing from Gatch 2 would be a good chewer for theeting.

No new posts 28-10-2007 12:14 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
Ryu's green jelly thing from Gatch 2 would be a good chewer for theeting.

Not necessarily... I'm scared to even THINK about what that thing is made out of... Eek6

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 28-10-2007 at 17:20.
No new posts 28-10-2007 14:00 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Okay Ebony, I guess that neither would be a great match... maybe a bracelet that lights up!!!!

Eagle "Has anyone seen my transmitter bracelet???" Evillaugh

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 28-10-2007 15:19 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

SJ & Gatchgirl,

She's a little darling, thanks for the congrats!

My DH loves his little baby girl, he thinks he will need a shot gun for when she grows up. A close friend has a baby girl 2 months younger than Caitlin, so they both think they will interview and boys that want to date their girls in years to come! His wife and I have told them that they are only babies now...talk about protective dads! (It's kinda cute in a way...smiles)

Yes we are in love with our little girl, and it is uncanny that she has a Resemblance to my DH! Everyone has said so, even the birth mother...but then she has German in her and so does my DH and her colouring is like him. She even has a dimple in her cheek like he does...not bad since she doesn't have our genetics.

I do the night bottles, but he likes to do thing for her as well. At least he wants to be involved in the day to day stuff...especially bath time!

So she is a Swan thats for sure! I'm doing a gatch drawing for her room...Of course...
Wink2

Teething rings...mmm and a glowing bracelet...if bird go are her first words DH will know why LOL....

I think that she likes Gatchaman, we watched 2 EPs together today and she smiled all through the the theme song!

No new posts 31-10-2007 09:54 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

soooo cute...wait til she starts dancing to the theme song! Make sure to video tape that!! baby2

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 31-10-2007 10:18 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

My kids like to bounce on the couch when there's a good scene. Just be waiting for that and then you'll KNOW she likes it! Big Grin

No new posts 31-10-2007 13:05 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

aww Ebony that is so sweet!

No new posts 31-10-2007 15:42 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

I just thought of this as I was watching all the morning talk shows and everyone is dressed up in their halloween costumes...little green goon snugabyes...oh that would be so cute!

No new posts 31-10-2007 16:19 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by kimiko
little green goon snugabyes...oh that would be so cute!

Are you sure you're not a Galactor, Kimi? Wink

No new posts 31-10-2007 17:33 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
SJ & Gatchgirl,

She's a little darling, thanks for the congrats!

My DH loves his little baby girl, he thinks he will need a shot gun for when she grows up. A close friend has a baby girl 2 months younger than Caitlin, so they both think they will interview and boys that want to date their girls in years to come! His wife and I have told them that they are only babies now...talk about protective dads! (It's kinda cute in a way...smiles)

Yes we are in love with our little girl, and it is uncanny that she has a Resemblance to my DH! Everyone has said so, even the birth mother...but then she has German in her and so does my DH and her colouring is like him. She even has a dimple in her cheek like he does...not bad since she doesn't have our genetics.

I do the night bottles, but he likes to do thing for her as well. At least he wants to be involved in the day to day stuff...especially bath time!

So she is a Swan thats for sure! I'm doing a gatch drawing for her room...Of course...
Wink2

Teething rings...mmm and a glowing bracelet...if bird go are her first words DH will know why LOL....

I think that she likes Gatchaman, we watched 2 EPs together today and she smiled all through the the theme song!

Ebony , I've seen the piccies with you, Caitlin and your DH on BotP. She's a little sweetheart. It looked to me she has a little resemblance with you too!(is she redhead or was just an impression?)
She will make a great Swan when she'll grow up!

No new posts 31-10-2007 20:25 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:

Well maybe if the goons wore cuter outfits the Condor might not want to shoot them all...then again maybe not!

No new posts 01-11-2007 12:22 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
quote:

Well maybe if the goons wore cuter outfits the Condor might not want to shoot them all...then again maybe not!

Oh he'll shot them and steal their outfits! Oh wait, he did it once in the OAV's

The Devilstar outfit were really cool I always wanted to have one of those skin tight leather suits!

No new posts 01-11-2007 12:58 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
quote:

Or they might make better targets for him.... Big Grin Sniper Galactor

No new posts 01-11-2007 13:07 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
The Devilstar outfit were really cool I always wanted to have one of those skin tight leather suits!

When I was little I wanted the Yvonne Craig Batgirl outfit soooo badly!!!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 01-11-2007 at 13:09.
No new posts 01-11-2007 13:09 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

*picturing Barney the purple dinosaur wearing a little green goon outfit*

Might as well paint a big bullseye on him...LOL

No new posts 01-11-2007 13:10 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
« previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (5): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: