Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » You know you've got Gatch on the brain when...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page You know you've got Gatch on the brain when...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
OMG...that would be SOOOOOO Cute!!

Speaking of Halloween...you've seen it before, but...

I do like this Springie.

No new posts 16-10-2007 11:27 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Yep, I posted it on the Clubhouse.

Have to admit because I always work halloween I tend not to decorate pumpkins etc.

No new posts 16-10-2007 11:29 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I think you should make a mini one for your office, FB! Big Grin

No new posts 16-10-2007 13:11 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

That's a great job done! We'll have to start thinking about getting one soon. Finally found the Halloween decorations in the basement..now to get them up! Some folks on our street are going all out crazy! There are stuffed corpses all over some people's lawns, on roofs..etc.. Makes my little mini-light sets look rather bland. I have a spiderweb..little jackolanterns and skeleton sets that kind of resemble patio lanterns.

No new posts 16-10-2007 13:35 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

We don't do that much decoration either. We do have some cool Disney tapestries on our walls... the ones from the Haunted Mansion elevator ride. But they are up year-round. Then I have a bunch of stuffed spiders and bats that we throw around, plus the Window Clings. Must have the Window Clings. We have them for almost every holiday. The kids love them and they have their own special place in the Kitchen for them...

But, back to you, Kimi. I think Galactor villains make EXCELLENT Jack 'O Lantern models. Why don't you give one a try?

No new posts 16-10-2007 13:38 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

Not permitted because it may cause offence.

No new posts 17-10-2007 14:15 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
We don't do that much decoration either. We do have some cool Disney tapestries on our walls... the ones from the Haunted Mansion elevator ride. But they are up year-round. Then I have a bunch of stuffed spiders and bats that we throw around, plus the Window Clings. Must have the Window Clings. We have them for almost every holiday. The kids love them and they have their own special place in the Kitchen for them...

But, back to you, Kimi. I think Galactor villains make EXCELLENT Jack 'O Lantern models. Why don't you give one a try?

Would love to see what you come up with.

No new posts 17-10-2007 14:16 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
quote:

This is why Political Correctness drives me over the edge.

No new posts 17-10-2007 14:20 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
quote:

This is why Political Correctness drives me over the edge.

IKWYM We are trying to get them to loosen up a bit though. so maybe one day?

No new posts 17-10-2007 14:22 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:

You know seeing this reminds me...... What ever happened to the Gatch Calendar we were discussing? Puppydogeyes This was going to be our October picture.

I guess RL caught up to Springie and she has run out of time to draw for it. Silly2

No new posts 17-10-2007 22:53 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I know she was seriously thinking about it and planning it. I'll bet she could get one done!

No new posts 17-10-2007 23:00 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Hmmmm...maybe for next year? Honestly, I don't think the drawings are good enough for a real calendar...but it's a fun thought. I like the October one...but I don't know how many would actually work...I *do* have a few Christmas ones in the works...*grin* We need the giant turkey mecha for November, too...LOL

Is there a site online that can do freebie calendars?

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 17-10-2007 23:05 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Hmmmm...maybe for next year? Honestly, I don't think the drawings are good enough for a real calendar...but it's a fun thought. I like the October one...but I don't know how many would actually work...I *do* have a few Christmas ones in the works...*grin* We need the giant turkey mecha for November, too...LOL

I am sure we can always do a search to find out.

No new posts 17-10-2007 23:09 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I'm not sure about a freebie one, but if you upload the pics to a place like Winkflash or Photobucket you could do a group order that wouldn't be too pricey.

No new posts 18-10-2007 00:03 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
quote:
Yep, I posted it on the Clubhouse.

Have to admit because I always work halloween I tend not to decorate pumpkins etc.

I like that, FB. It looks just like Katze after the birdies have beat hir up again!

No new posts 18-10-2007 11:06 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

If you have publisher you can use that.

alternatively here are some sites for you.

printable calenders

also

more printable calenders

and finally

make your own calender

Hope these help.

No new posts 18-10-2007 12:09 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Springie, I guess we're all Poke you for the calendar, now!!!!

No new posts 18-10-2007 12:59 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

I was just trying to be helpful on a day off (and avoid writing for a bit longer)

No new posts 18-10-2007 13:02 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
I was just trying to be helpful on a day off (and avoid writing for a bit longer)

Day off?????? GET WRITING, FB!!!!!!!!!

(I could use my loud voice again, if you'd like! Big Grin )

No new posts 18-10-2007 13:10 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

lol no will write more on clubhouse fic shortly, hopefully get it finished today and move onto chapter 4

No new posts 18-10-2007 13:14 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
« previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (6): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: