Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Cloud's Pics
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cloud's Pics
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

But those are not people.

Plants and animals are different for me somehow.

People I can never get to look right. shrugs
Don't ask me why.

No new posts 11-09-2007 23:22 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

BTW, Now that I have posted some Art work,
And I am almost ready to post my story,

Perhaps someone could suggest the best way, to post my story, for all to view.

No new posts 11-09-2007 23:32 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I would suggest the Clubhouse, with a link posted here.

No new posts 11-09-2007 23:52 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

That is what I wondered too.

I guess I had better post my fragment over there first then.

No new posts 12-09-2007 00:09 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

LOL.... I would just say post it here, but there are all of these formatting issues... sometimes the posts can look like gobbeldygook if you copy and paste from a word processor.

I am looking forward to seeing it!

No new posts 12-09-2007 00:15 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

<o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

?I?ll help keep you safe!? <o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

And you do not call this gobbeldygook.
What is all that from?
This is from a story at the clubhouse.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 12-09-2007 at 00:29.
No new posts 12-09-2007 00:29 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Yes, you get this when you copy and paste from heavily formatted Word that you get that.

But on this site the quotation marks. apostrophes and ... s have weird squares instead of the proper characters.

No new posts 12-09-2007 03:07 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

So what is the best way to post TJ?

P.s that is both here and the clubhouse

No new posts 12-09-2007 09:56 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Sorry FB I used an example from one of your stories.

It was the first one I found like that.

Please forgive me. flagging

No new posts 12-09-2007 14:02 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird

I got that stuff too when I copied and pasted from my formatted Word doc. For example, I got that when I tried to post my formatted version of Nice (with the song lyrics highlighted). But when I copy from a plain Word doc (with no fancy formatting) it seems okay. Although two sentences got messed up in one part... don't know what happened there.

It seems to work fine when I copy from a text file. So generally I have two versions: one in Word and one I copy into a text file. The Word file with the fancy formatting is what I use to upload to ff.net later on, and then the ff.net version has to be copied and pasted to post on the new Fanfic Archives. I also use the formatted Word doc for uploading here, to the fic library.

No new posts 12-09-2007 14:18 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

Cd dont worry about it Huggles

It drives me nuts when it does that lol

No new posts 12-09-2007 16:24 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:
Originally posted by Firebird

I got that stuff too when I copied and pasted from my formatted Word doc. For example, I got that when I tried to post my formatted version of Nice (with the song lyrics highlighted). But when I copy from a plain Word doc (with no fancy formatting) it seems okay. Although two sentences got messed up in one part... don't know what happened there.

It seems to work fine when I copy from a text file. So generally I have two versions: one in Word and one I copy into a text file. The Word file with the fancy formatting is what I use to upload to ff.net later on, and then the ff.net version has to be copied and pasted to post on the new Fanfic Archives. I also use the formatted Word doc for uploading here, to the fic library.

no problem will endeavour to remember to post into wordpad before posting Smile

No new posts 12-09-2007 16:25 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Give it a shot anyway. You never know which weird system isn't going to like whatever you've done... sigh...

No new posts 12-09-2007 16:27 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I will remember all this advice when I go to post.
And see which I can make work.
Thank you TJ.

No new posts 12-09-2007 17:15 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Just don't use this as an excuse not to post at all... paddling

No new posts 12-09-2007 20:04 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

No, no, no.

TJ don't worry. My friend is giving me great advice and encouragement too. With her, and you guys, I am really starting to WANT to post my story.
I want to see what you have to say.

(I can't believe I have come so far, that I am actually admitting I want to post something so personal.)

I know I am keeping you waiting for my story, but please bare with me. I spoke to my friend today and I hope she gets my story back to me tomorrow. I mentioned to her, if I do not post soon you would be booting me off the board for making false claims. bump2

No new posts 12-09-2007 21:16 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

We would never boot you off the board, CD! Huggles

No new posts 12-09-2007 21:24 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh I KNOW that,

but she doesn't. haaaa haaa

Besides, even with all the corupting you are doing you probably couldn't get me to leave if you tried.

Well...... I might leave if you guys decided to give me some bad news about my story.

No new posts 12-09-2007 21:34 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I guess we'll just have to love it, then! Wink

No new posts 12-09-2007 21:39 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Huggles Awwww
More kind words from TJ.
You really knows how to encourage a gal.

*I know, you are only doing it to get my story*
After my story is posted you will stop.

Until I tell you I am writing more, from another prespective. Adding a bit of background with it.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 12-09-2007 at 21:49.
No new posts 12-09-2007 21:48 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
« previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (5): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: