Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » For Harry Potter Fans
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page For Harry Potter Fans
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yes there is usually a happy ending, at some stage. Cloud9

Usually after a new, or unusaul "power" has made its self know. Or after heart wrenching confessions being made while one member lies in a coma or near death.

No new posts 07-09-2007 01:10 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Sounds like the perfect fic to me!!!! CD, you area natural!!!!! Bowdown

No new posts 07-09-2007 01:18 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Seems like we are finding alot of fic ideas around here! CD, I'm watching for your first ficcie! Animeclap

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 07-09-2007 01:21 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

bigsmooch Thank you TJ, but flattery will not get a fic posted. At least not yet.

But, I will not complain if you keep using it. Neutral

No new posts 07-09-2007 01:24 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Seems like we are finding alot of fic ideas around here! CD, I'm watching for your first ficcie! Animeclap

It is coming soon. I hope.

(It is with my editor)giggle TJ's words have given me a big head now.

I have given the ficcie to a friend to read and let me know if I should make any changes. I hope she understands it as she knows nothing about BOTP or Gatch.

shrug. I did give her a bit of the background but it may not help her.

No new posts 07-09-2007 01:27 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

If you have a big head, then THIS is the perfect smilie for you, CD! Animeflower

Hey, flattery is all well and good, but I'm serious here... the little I've seen of yours is great, CD, and I think it would be terrific if you'd write and post more!

No new posts 07-09-2007 01:49 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hmmmm.....

That almost seems a contradition. If I write more then I will not have time to post....

and if I spend time on line posting then I do not have time to write.

Duckie

No new posts 07-09-2007 20:54 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

But CD, you can write while you post..... After all, TJ is a bucket of inspiration!...... especially if you're writing smut Big Grin

No new posts 07-09-2007 21:09 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Okay, Now I'm wondering what's going on! First CD complains that I'm ruining her IF angst, and now Amy says I'm a BUCKET of inspiration???? Makes me sound clunky and fat.... Sumo

Sigh... it's so hard to find anyone who appreciates me!!! Faint

And ITA CD, you can write while you post. In fact, I'm in the middle of writing right now.... Wink

No new posts 07-09-2007 21:29 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hey I like to think I ONLY multi task at work.

At home, I pretend to take it easy, no multi tasking for me. (Yeah right)

No new posts 07-09-2007 21:50 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

LOL... I've actually done really well today... I've written three pieces to my fic so far! Hopefully I'll be able to get one or two more done tonight... Computer

No new posts 07-09-2007 22:07 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Sounds like you are a fast writer.

When I write I may write a page or two a night. (But maybe that is because I am just starting, and still feel unsure of myself.)

When I become as prolific as you I may be able to write as quickly as you do.

No new posts 07-09-2007 22:21 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Actually this fic has been dragging.... it's so angsty that each word has been a struggle.

So I threw in a mission. Even an angsty mission writes faster than pure angst. Wink

I'm trying to wrap this one up... I have a good idea for the next one and I want to get started on it. That is, if Springie and I don't actually manage to get some Halloween ideas together...

No new posts 07-09-2007 22:28 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh?

Is Springie distracting you from your writing?

Or are you distracting Springie from her drawing?

Or is this another collaboration in the works?
You writing and she drawing.

No new posts 07-09-2007 23:27 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Nope, my kids are the ones distracting me!!!! Wink And later, my DH... Cheeky

Springie and I tossed around the idea of collaborating on a Halloween fic, but we haven't been able to get together to hash out any ideas...

No new posts 07-09-2007 23:32 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

A halloween Fic!

Do tell.

Do the team get to dress up in costumes? Besides their uniforms.

Or will Zoltar just be sending out a pumpkin shaped mecha for them to blast and get pumpkin guts all over the city. Roasting Pumpkin seeds in the blast of a BM or the heat of the firey phoenix. Tongue3

No new posts 08-09-2007 00:34 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

LOL... maybe I should be co-writing this with you, CD!!!

Not much of a plot yet... as I said, Springie's been too busy to get together to talk about it. Crying4

No new posts 08-09-2007 01:17 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

The captain of the week could be in a Bat costume.

Or

Instead of Black Birds there coud be "Bat" Birds. hehehe

Although, that is probably too close to Batman.

No new posts 08-09-2007 02:01 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Hmmm.... not a bad idea... and the Galactor base is a Batcave! Wink

No new posts 08-09-2007 02:42 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Ohhhhh!

Then there would be a need for the Owl. After all Owls can see in the dark. hahahaha Happy

Condors and Eagles are as blind as....yep you guessed it ....Bats.... in the dark. Big Grin

No new posts 08-09-2007 02:50 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
« previous  1  2  [3]  4  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: