Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Thanks for having me
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Thanks for having me
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

struth, Cor blimey and f*k me dead!

(Ah at last someone who just might understand my English!..)

doth my eyes decieve me or do I espy a fellow Aussie living in the same freaking time zone I do?????!!!!

G'day and you freaking legend you! Big Grin Big Grin

Sweeeet eh? LOL

a Central Coast gal eh?

Sydneysider here who has been enjoying the solititude of being on the only Aussie living in Oz hoarding the Fosters to self till now..

Welcome and enjoy your stay hon. You couldnt have bumped into a zanier and more creative lot. Youll get to know everyone pretty quickly and will be just as gobsmaked I was by their artistic and literary talent and websites. Trust me with the enthusiasm you already already posses for the show, as well as your penchant for fics and writing short stories, we look forward to your contributions!

wHOOHOO!!

Grin..

Imi.

Excuse me tho while I give a somewhat wry sly smile at your eagle .

You poor thang. How would you know what happens to Eagles on this depraved site...

*smile turns positively wicked as Eagle G1 is pushed into Frisking Room , Door is locked with a " Do not disturb sign " swinging from the handle.

Smoke3

Im surprised you hadnt been pounced on till now , considering the many lustful eyes that hungrily roam over eagles around here...

Welcome and Cheers..

No new posts 22-01-2005 15:32 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-04-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

And yet another newbie ends up in traction.

No new posts 22-01-2005 22:36 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
eagle_G1 eagle_G1 is a Female

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-01-2005

spacer

pmsl

when your surrounded by turkeys.......

No new posts 23-01-2005 02:41 eagle_G1 is offline Send an Email to eagle_G1 Search for Posts by eagle_G1 Add eagle_G1 to your Buddy List Add eagle_G1 to your Contact List YIM Screenname: mystress_mayhem

0 fics uploaded

spacer

ps. what is this frisking room i have heard mention of from within these walls? Scared

how about i let u keep the fosters imi? I'll stick to the bourbon!

as for writing fan fic, well, i dunno..... i guess i could modify one of my already wriiten stories.lol......given that a lot of what i have written is about slow seductions i guess it'd fit.

What kind of rating can i go up to here, or just post in the rubber room to be safe?

imi, i'm just getting over a car accident......please be gentle.....one of these days these headaches will leave me alone, i hope.

No new posts 23-01-2005 02:53 eagle_G1 is offline Send an Email to eagle_G1 Search for Posts by eagle_G1 Add eagle_G1 to your Buddy List Add eagle_G1 to your Contact List YIM Screenname: mystress_mayhem
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

<<hugz>>

Eagle, youre lucky Im just getting over a harrowing life crisis, so will go gentle ...for now.

No new posts 08-02-2005 14:15 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

You two better be wild n rockin in the next.....erm......*sighs and starts thinking deeply*

......Oh yeah! Later in the year when I come to Aussie land! Big Grin

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 08-02-2005 18:57 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Cep,

i am pretty much ok by now, just get a bit more tired than normal after work, i'm a car detailer so pretty hard work on the body.....

When are you coming down-under?

No new posts 09-02-2005 06:53 eagle_G1 is offline Send an Email to eagle_G1 Search for Posts by eagle_G1 Add eagle_G1 to your Buddy List Add eagle_G1 to your Contact List YIM Screenname: mystress_mayhem
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Sounds a bit rude that doesnt it Eyebrows

Not exactly sure, just sometime around December-ish.....maybe *deep shrug*

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 09-02-2005 17:01 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon

0 fics uploaded

spacer

ha ha ha

yes i am queen of innuendo, but in that instance i was being polite and merely asking when you might be visiting our shores Tongue

No new posts 10-02-2005 00:09 eagle_G1 is offline Send an Email to eagle_G1 Search for Posts by eagle_G1 Add eagle_G1 to your Buddy List Add eagle_G1 to your Contact List YIM Screenname: mystress_mayhem
lyon
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-12-2002

spacer

grin .. t'hell with innuendo! lay it on the table, baby!

(cough)

okay okay .. i'm going back to my hidey hole now. jeez, no need to shove!

No new posts 23-02-2005 21:34 lyon is offline Send an Email to lyon Homepage of lyon Search for Posts by lyon Add lyon to your Buddy List Add lyon to your Contact List YIM Screenname: tuxedo_lyon
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer

Faugh, Eagle, you could amass merit for the next life by saying something about my fics.

they are on the Fics section

No new posts 24-02-2005 03:08 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List

0 fics uploaded

spacer

umm, i have memories of posting a comment about atleast one of your stories Tengu.....

will have to go and have a look again and see where it got lost, or maybe i had a problem as i tried to......but i'm sure i remember doing one

No new posts 24-02-2005 05:45 eagle_G1 is offline Send an Email to eagle_G1 Search for Posts by eagle_G1 Add eagle_G1 to your Buddy List Add eagle_G1 to your Contact List YIM Screenname: mystress_mayhem
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer

thank you

No new posts 24-02-2005 08:50 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: