Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Rant! » Overwhelmed
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Overwhelmed
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jublke
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-10-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Gatchamarie, our situations sound similar. Grandma is insistent that she go home, but she is unable to do enough to properly care for herself. We all suspect that she will come home briefly and wind up back in the hospital again. It is a stressful time and I will be praying for you and your family too.

Thanks, Becky, I am looking forward to seeing you sometime this fall. Maybe we could find a screening of the new Gatch movie? There must be some place in DC that would show it ...

Thanks, Springie! My trip to see my friend is my reward for this stressful trip, lol.

No new posts 11-08-2013 04:28 jublke is offline Send an Email to jublke Homepage of jublke Search for Posts by jublke Add jublke to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: