Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » new foster puppies
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page new foster puppies
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by littlewolf
hint?
hint?
What hint!!!

(LW looks around confused)

What are they talking about?

Oh dear... It looks like the Subtle Hint Fairy hit LW in the head a few too many times and gave her a concussion!

No new posts 08-10-2012 17:34 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
littlewolf littlewolf is a Female
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2010

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Eek2 Fairy,?
There was a fairy?

No one told me. Blast

No new posts 10-10-2012 11:37 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

Yeah...I think Subtle Hint is related to the Screw Up Fairy, who practically lives in my house!

No new posts 10-10-2012 17:53 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Yep...I hear you

I have the "to much to do on my days off " and "no time to myself" faeries living permanelty at my house.

My faeries have been conspiring with work, family and friends faeries for several months to see how far they can push me befor I start hunting them down with nets and lock them up

I'm formulating plans now.

If we stop clapping - does it stop other faeries or only Tinkabell?

No new posts 11-10-2012 22:41 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

Someone needs to remind the subtle hint fairies to stop using clue x 4s ... they pack a whallop ...

No new posts 13-10-2012 02:30 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

They look so adorable, did you ever keep the girl or has she found a new forever home?

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 29-12-2012 20:10 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

We are waiting on the official adoption papers and she will be ours

We have named her Tempah (our little soya product)
She has grown a great deal (will post pictures soon)

Just means we will be fund raising and not foster, till we get a bigger property (oh for a lotto win!)

No new posts 30-12-2012 10:33 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

glad she found a great home to be her forever one

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 30-12-2012 20:57 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-11-2009

spacer

That's awesome, LW! I can't think of anyone who will love her and be loved by her more.

Fostering critters in need is a wonderful thing, and I just can't applaud you more for doing it, but what is even more wonderful is a critter finding a loving and safe furever home. As much as you made a difference to the beginning of so many furbabies, the destiny of this furbaby will be forever different - for the best!

I do have my fingers crossed you will win the lotto - at least we all know you will use it to change the world for the better!

No new posts 31-12-2012 06:30 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: