Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Hello!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hello!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'm sure it was my time of the month when I was due for a frisking....

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 27-11-2004 16:04 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

and im sure I kept a calendar, to make sure you never again escaped a frisking...Evillaugh

which reminds me, I never got to thank you for YOUR arsenal of hidden weapons back then. That tazer, and handgreenades have been useful during those boring debriefing sessions after a mission... Big Grin

No new posts 27-11-2004 16:32 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer

<shakes head sadly>

Shes never got me yet.....

I am, as you know, the most fanatical of all bird fanciers ever.

I like those aerosol cream cans with the nitrous.....

(we wont talk about another use she has for N2O)

I am also one of the most diabolic fic writers

No new posts 27-11-2004 16:50 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: