Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Happy Birthday, LB!!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Happy Birthday, LB!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Glad your'e having a great day, LB! ANd as for feeling old, I'm right up there with you.... sigh.

No new posts 22-02-2010 00:32 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Becky RockI love the pics but I'm still wondering how OAV Joe's shower could possibly that big. It'd take up half the trailer.

I like to think that shower is in one of the ISO buildings .....

No new posts 22-02-2010 02:39 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Well in the OAV he was outside of his trailer shooting cans, and then he showered, and then he left his trailer to drive the G-2 to the rendezvous. So he took the time out to have a shower after his bracelet went off, and the shower would appear to be in his trailer.

No new posts 22-02-2010 02:50 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
Maddy I love that second showering Condor picture. That is another one I don't think I have seen before.

It's a screen grab from the OAV. I love it - Joe gets the scramble signal, then takes a shower!

Of course, I;m not really objecting since we get to drool over a wet, nekkid condor....

Not to mention OAV Joe's habit of going shirtless under a leather jacket. DROOL! Drool3

Makes up for boy-band refugee Ken (and his moped) really.

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 22-02-2010 06:40 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Happy birthday LB!!!

No new posts 22-02-2010 09:01 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Hope you had a wonderful birthday, LB ... Thai food is also one of my favorite so you surely have celebrated well! Regarding your feeling old ... don't! Yes, our body changes (I notice every time I look in the mirror!), but as long as you stay young at heart and soul, you're okay! Honestly, I don't hide my age but I've come to a point that when they ask me how old I am I tend to confuse myself as time is running so fast! And thanks to all for the wonderful pics of the Condor! Seeing those of him in the shower reminded me of the image I was seeing in my mind when I've written a similar part in my fic!Bounce2

No new posts 22-02-2010 16:18 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Yes, time is running so fast -too fast! Staying "young at heart and soul" would be easier, though, if I could stop finding new grey hairs! Laugh1

I agree, a showering Condor is an excellent mental image!

No new posts 22-02-2010 17:04 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
saturn saturn is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 21-05-2008

spacer

Happy Belated birthday, LB! Birthday1

Sorry for the late birthday greeting, but life has been very hectic that I am even doing this while eating my lunch, Big Grin , just want to make sure that nobody is peeking at my laptop right now.

Since the others had been so kind to share lots of naked pictures of the Condor, I will give you these pics of the Condor fully clothed, but still damn hot anyway, Smile

If you decide to bring the Condor anywhere with you, this kewpie will be perfect. Wink

This Joe doll is actually inviting you to go to the bed with him, LB! I am just not really sure that Joe will be caught dead in a pink sweater and "make out" on a pink bed, Big Grin

Lastly, if you really wish to have a taste of the Condor in your mouth, Wink , this Condor bento will be just the perfect gift.

Hope that you have had a fabulous birthday, LB!

No new posts 23-02-2010 07:47 saturn is offline Send an Email to saturn Search for Posts by saturn Add saturn to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

You're right, Saturn! Those are cooool!!

No new posts 23-02-2010 08:21 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

Oh ye gods! I so want a chib/kewpiei Condor keyring (or whatever it is!)

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 23-02-2010 08:23 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by saturn

This Joe doll is actually inviting you to go to the bed with him, LB! I am just not really sure that Joe will be caught dead in a pink sweater and "make out" on a pink bed, Big Grin

Thank you, Saturn! These are wonderful! I love this Joe especially.

I think Joe can tolerate the pink sweater and the girly bed because he knows that he won't have to wear the sweater for very long and that he will be too diverted by other activities to pay any attention to the bed. Winknudge

No new posts 23-02-2010 13:09 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thank you for those images Saturn.
It always surprises that people can keep coming up with new images that I have yet to see. It is always a nice treat to see new pictures.

No new posts 23-02-2010 13:12 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
Thank you, Saturn! These are wonderful! I love this Joe especially.

I think Joe can tolerate the pink sweater and the girly bed because he knows that he won't have to wear the sweater for very long and that he will be too diverted by other activities to pay any attention to the bed. Winknudge

Or he knows the pink covers will be on the floor along side that pink sweater. Devil1

No new posts 23-02-2010 13:14 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I am pound at Joe on the bed! Oh, that poor Joe doll... having his Birdstyle stripped from him is one thing, but having to wear that? Oh... pound

Thanks for sharing, Saturn!

No new posts 23-02-2010 14:06 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

The one of G-2 with the wolf would be perfect for my Blood Line series with Jason. It could be Jason and Tara in her wolf form.

No new posts 23-02-2010 22:11 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I had not thought of your story Becky when I saw that picture, there was another story that I was reminded of although I am not sure if it is a wolf, but you are correct.

Wait a minute .... is Tara the character in the "Spirit of the Mountain" story? That is the story I was thinking the picture related too, and it has been a while since I last read that story (if you can't tell). It just occurred to me that you wrote that story as well, although I tend to think of you first for your two other big works.

No new posts 23-02-2010 22:26 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: