Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Happy Birthday, CD!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Happy Birthday, CD!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
quote:
Originally posted by Barrdwing
Ah, some of Allen's art! I got a good laugh out of the first one. And the second one always makes me want to caption it with "BASTARDS!" Biglaugh1

Happy birthday, CD! Birthday1

Thank you barrdwing. I had been wondering what was in Joe's mind when I saw that pic. I think you captured his thoughts very well. Biglaugh1

Joe is clearly angry, but I can't say I mind that some "bastards" have stolen his clothes! It makes me wonder too just what he was doing out of them, in the woods...

No new posts 24-03-2009 16:42 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
Thank you barrdwing. I had been wondering what was in Joe's mind when I saw that pic. I think you captured his thoughts very well. Biglaugh1

Joe is clearly angry, but I can't say I mind that some "bastards" have stolen his clothes! It makes me wonder too just what he was doing out of them, in the woods...

Actually I like to think he was out of his clothes at the beach, he ran into the woods to get away from all us oogling Fangirls. Bounce2

No new posts 24-03-2009 18:04 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer

Happy Birthday CD! Order a drink at the J on me!
Bestwishes Birthday3

No new posts 24-03-2009 21:51 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Oooooo, another drink. I am going to be a happy Owl today, what with drinks and Chocolate fudge B-day cakes. Thank you Condorfan.

Pinkelephant

No new posts 24-03-2009 22:12 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Jairen Jairen is a Male
Former Lurker

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-03-2009

spacer

Happy Birthday fellow Owl Smile

No new posts 24-03-2009 23:54 Jairen is offline Send an Email to Jairen Search for Posts by Jairen Add Jairen to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thank you. Can I offer a fellow Owl a slice of cake?

Cloud holds up a plate with said treat on it, "Don't mind the thumb print in the icing. I think the Swallow was around here a minute ago." Winknudge

No new posts 25-03-2009 01:38 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

ACKKK!!! CD, I missed your birthday while I was offline!!!! EEEK! I had better get cracking on some pics!!! I'll make it up to you, baybee!!!

Happy Birthday (late)!!! *huggles and smoochies*

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 25-03-2009 23:42 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thank you for the Eagle pic, Springie.
I am looking forward to seeing more of your work, when you have time. I know you have been busy with other things right now.

No new posts 26-03-2009 00:00 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: