Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Who deserves homage this week?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Who deserves homage this week?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
saturn saturn is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 21-05-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

oh, if possible, please no more villains in this week. I have been depressed enough after being declared as a combination of Devilstar, Sosai X and Berg Katse, biggrin2

How about Dr.Nambu?He definitely deserve some recognition after a long dedication and much sacrifices to the ISO (this plea has no connection whatsoever with the fact that I was declared as Chief Anderson in my BOTP quiz, Biglaugh1 )

No new posts 08-09-2008 09:34 saturn is offline Send an Email to saturn Search for Posts by saturn Add saturn to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I've always liked Dr. Nambu, and I can relate to someone who's nearly always calm and logical and who dispenses knowledge/information to people who frequently ignore it. He often reminds me of Giles on Buffy the Vampire Slayer (yes, I was a big fan, back in the day) -another adult authority/deliverer-of-exposition character who never quite got due recognition.

No new posts 08-09-2008 14:20 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

So.... should we do Nambu this week and Katse next week? Give the villains a week off?

No new posts 08-09-2008 14:55 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer

We have been doing quite a bit of villains lately. Ok, I change my vote to Dr. Nambu (or Chief Anderson) whatever.

No new posts 08-09-2008 17:36 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Nambu it is then!!!

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 09-09-2008 23:23 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

So should we cover Dr. Pandora this week? Or do we return to Katse?

My vote is for Dr. Pandora

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 14-09-2008 at 23:32.
No new posts 14-09-2008 23:30 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

I haven't seen any episodes with Dr. Pandora in them, but she does intrigue me -perhaps because, other than Jun, she's the only female character on the "good" side.

No new posts 15-09-2008 00:19 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Pandora is okay with me.

No new posts 15-09-2008 00:46 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gogirl212 gogirl212 is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-07-2008

spacer

I learned so much about Nambu/Anderson this week - I'd be thrilled to find out about Pandora. (Particularly now that we've gotten Nambu looking so studly, this is definitely an appropriate moment to find out about one of the women in his life).

No new posts 15-09-2008 01:00 gogirl212 is offline Send an Email to gogirl212 Search for Posts by gogirl212 Add gogirl212 to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: terrihasacat
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
I haven't seen any episodes with Dr. Pandora in them, but she does intrigue me -perhaps because, other than Jun, she's the only female character on the "good" side.

Ever since I discovered Pandora in Gatch II or is it F screen caps she has interested me as well. I would love to learn more about her.

No new posts 15-09-2008 01:35 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer

Never heard of her since I've only seen Gatch I, so I'd be interested in her too.

No new posts 15-09-2008 01:39 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

K...let's see some Pandora! Inverted1

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 15-09-2008 02:24 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Pandora it is!

No new posts 15-09-2008 02:46 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
saturn saturn is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 21-05-2008

spacer

Oh, I would love to learn more of Dr. Sylvie Pandora, bring it on!

No new posts 15-09-2008 09:01 saturn is offline Send an Email to saturn Search for Posts by saturn Add saturn to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

So it's Pandors'a day, huh? I'm off to prepare the prepare the rocket!Evil3

No new posts 15-09-2008 16:32 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I just noticed we did not start a new homage week this week.

I am not sure where we are. I think we mostly have the Galactor side left. Hmmmm: Katse, Devil Stars, Black Birds, Red Impulse? I make that four more weeks of homage unless I am forgetting anyone...

What do you think folks? Who should it be?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 22-09-2008 at 21:52.
No new posts 22-09-2008 21:49 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

How about Jinpei?

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 22-09-2008 21:59 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Ummm, did we not do Jinpei right at the beginning of all this?

Cloud wanders off to check? And quickly returns with ... yes we did because I remember Ebony writing one of her great quizzes. Swallow week was held while we were in California with TJ and at the Con.

No new posts 22-09-2008 22:37 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Well, we can either pay homage to someone from the Syndicate, or we can pay homage to Red Impulse and get it over with....
<Hino ducks as she anticipates the barrage of tomatoes descending upon her.>

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 22-09-2008 22:48 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

We've also got Kamo, and.... 1-Rover-1? Director Anderson?

Also Gel Sadra for the baddies, and Mekandor and Kempler can probably share a week.

No new posts 22-09-2008 22:53 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: