Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » Tatsunoko Studio - Fanmade iPod Commercial [Gatchaman inside]
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tatsunoko Studio - Fanmade iPod Commercial [Gatchaman inside]
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
quote:
Originally posted by veritas

Thats just crap because I havent got them! I was going to start buying them in the new year once Xmas is paid for...

I'm sure you will still be able to get them even a few months from now!

They're still for sale at amazon.com and rightstuf.com (at $3/DVD), and it's likely that used copies will keep becoming available through Amazon Marketplace.

Granted, I think they're all "Region 1", for North America, but they'd still play on a computer.

I think I am glad that I have bought them when I did and yeah I play then on my PC.

No new posts 25-11-2008 15:47 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks for letting us know about that commercial Cain. I was finally able to see it on a computer with DSL. Sweet!

I hate that YouTube takes stuff off. Some shows that is the only way we can see them because the anime companies here won't distribute them (yes, I am referring to Gatch II and Gatch F! Grrrr...Grrr1

No new posts 02-12-2008 09:02 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: