Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Sad news...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Sad news...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks FB! Huggles

The other animals are still looking for her...I guess her scent may still be lingering in her favorite napping places...

No new posts 16-04-2008 11:44 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Fairlight
Boardie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-11-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by kimiko

The other animals are still looking for her...I guess her scent may still be lingering in her favorite napping places...

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, kimi. Cats are amazing creatures, the best pets out there as far as I'm concerned. As for your other pets, that may continue for a while. When I lost one of my beloved cats, Devil Kitty, his companion, Tigger, never got over it. He would sit in the front yard for hours waiting for DK to come home. He didn't last long after that. They had been true buddies for years. It almost killed me when that happened. Crying5

No new posts 16-04-2008 12:38 Fairlight is offline Search for Posts by Fairlight Add Fairlight to your Buddy List
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

Huggles

I've heard of that happening even among people...perhaps there is truth in "dying of a broken heart".

No new posts 16-04-2008 14:13 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: