Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » When the Swan is on Defense
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page When the Swan is on Defense
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

SJ breaches of Health and safety can be criminal in the UK also. I believe the current fine is £25000 per breach here.

No new posts 15-03-2008 12:10 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ouch, FB. Those fines are bigger than here in Canada!

But here, you can go to jail for life if you screw up badly enough.

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 18-03-2008 01:05 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

Can you imagine Katse getting into trouble because of Health and Safety.

No new posts 18-03-2008 20:00 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

One of my companies got a supplier's driver fired for that sort of idiocy. He was smoking while filling a liquid hyrdogen tank. Took no time at all for word to get to the person who could get him to stop NOW, and the higher up person who could deal very effectively with the supplier.

Some drivers are paid hourly, but there are bonuses if they get there faster, (and anti-bonuses if they don't) and some want to get ahead of the traffic jam on the border, and some are just plain jerks. Driving a truck doesn't require a lot of social skills. Not saying all of them, just enough to give them a bad name.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 19-03-2008 00:46 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

Hello Cricket. How are you? Hope you are healthy and safe (sorry for the pun).

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Metaliant on 19-03-2008 at 15:21.
No new posts 19-03-2008 15:21 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: