Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » One of our Eagles is missing
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page One of our Eagles is missing
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Toneman
Maybe you can help me with my little Gallacter problem...

If that would be me, than the answer is NO!

No new posts 17-02-2008 07:31 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Like you met I vaguely remember the original, could not get into the remake.

No new posts 17-02-2008 12:02 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
Here's a little fact that you may or may not know or care. In the 90s remake, the Aussie starred in a Austrailian soap Neighbours.

what Aussie actor didn't star in Neighbours or Home and Away?? It was like the starting point for young talent, and not so good talent. I hate both of those shows...they needed new plots back in the early 90's...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 17-02-2008 at 18:00.
No new posts 17-02-2008 18:00 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

By the way..Welcome back Met, I see you have been out gathering Eagles...

The story of the white shadow continues....

No new posts 17-02-2008 18:01 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
quote:
Here's a little fact that you may or may not know or care. In the 90s remake, the Aussie starred in a Austrailian soap Neighbours.

what Aussie actor didn't star in Neighbours or Home and Away?? It was like the starting point for young talent, and not so good talent. I hate both of those shows...they needed new plots back in the early 90's...

It does seem that every single Aussie soap has the same faces in. The Aussie in Tomorrow's People remake starred as Todd Landers in Neighbours.

I wan't really collecting other Eagles, I was lost finding Imi.

No new posts 17-02-2008 20:00 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:

I wan't really collecting other Eagles, I was lost finding Imi.

We have had word that she may be returning in a few weeks. thank for the effort Met. King2

No new posts 17-02-2008 20:02 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I think she may get a nasty show to see how many Swans and Eagles there are.

No new posts 17-02-2008 20:12 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Toneman Toneman is a Male
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-11-2007

spacer

Are you saying We're in need of more condors???

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 17-02-2008 20:17 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Toneman
Are you saying We're in need of more condors???

Imi is a Condor and I think she will be please to see how many Eagles she has to break in and how many Swans we now have to swoon over the Condor.

No new posts 17-02-2008 21:07 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Ooh, I am rivited! I hope the missing Eagle returns to the next! We Swannies have a warm welcome for him! Huggles

quote:
The figure in white in the shadows stops as he hears a swan talking about a warm welcome.

Oh, oh, he thought. I better get out of here fast.

He then runs in the opposite direction screaming in panic.

TJ, will you please be careful??? We finally have a long lost Eagle back, and you're already scaring him back into the shadows! Outtahere

Hey Met! Welcome back! I think we've met before, just before you disappeared... I seemed to have been the EIC (Eagle in Charge) once you left (heck, I was about the only Eagle!) but luckily more Eagles have joined the fray the past couple of months. Either way, it's great to see you and to have another Eagle brother back. Maybe now we can get the Galactor's under control on this board (and yes, that goes for the Ego's too!) Wink1

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 17-02-2008 21:24 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
I think she may get a nasty show to see how many Swans and Eagles there are.

Ive already given her the heads up Met and she hthinks its great the eagles and swans are multiplying. More eagles to tease and Swans to have swoon. What better return is there?

Not ot mention all these new people to frisk! Imi will be in heaven.

No new posts 17-02-2008 22:11 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

My point exactly FB!
You said it much better than I did.

No new posts 17-02-2008 22:34 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Yes I do remember you Hinotori and I think you are doing such a good charge that you can stay as the EIC if you like.

As for the Condors, then I think we better hide those big shiny red buttons that say Don't Press, that they like to press.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Metaliant on 17-02-2008 at 23:20.
No new posts 17-02-2008 23:19 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

Ah Met we have a queen of the bird missiles now. So they have to go to TJ if they wanna play that much Wink

No new posts 18-02-2008 10:12 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

quote:
Yes I do remember you Hinotori and I think you are doing such a good charge that you can stay as the EIC if you like.

Thank you Met!!

Does this mean I'm commander of the Commanders??? Heh, heh... This could be dangerous!! Devil1

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 18-02-2008 13:25 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
Ah Met we have a queen of the bird missiles now. So they have to go to TJ if they wanna play that much Wink

Imi will love to frisk TJ for the missiles! LOL

No new posts 18-02-2008 13:51 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

I am sure Tj will enjoy that too.

No new posts 18-02-2008 14:52 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by kimiko
quote:
Originally posted by Firebird

Imi will love to frisk TJ for the missiles! LOL

Oh, I'll gladly share if she promises to aim them at those nasty Galactors.... Big Grin

No new posts 18-02-2008 17:08 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Becareful they don't explode prematurely TJ.

No new posts 18-02-2008 20:13 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
[i]Does this mean I'm commander of the Commanders??? Heh, heh... This could be dangerous!! Devil1

So as Commander, you will be commainding the Commanders who will be commanding to their teams.

No new posts 18-02-2008 20:15 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
« previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (8): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: