Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » New Member coming out of the shadows!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Member coming out of the shadows!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Oh yes, most definitely! Everyone here bows to the wisdom of the Swannies!

WHAT!?!? Bow?? Since when does the Eagle bow to the Swan?? And I know a certain Condor who probably feels the same way!

Everyone bows to the Swannies... Yeesh, some Swans just have way too much Condor in them! Evil

quote:

(Okay, now I've done it! The Eagles and Condors are going to come out of the woodwork to protest that one. And you *know* the Galactors are too! Big Grin )

And I'm glad I was the one to lead the charge!!

Of course it's only recently that there have been enough Eagles around to form a posse....

quote:

Actually, the Swans are probably the most... uh... 'vocal'... on this board. And certainly we are the largest group. Wink

Ok, that point I can't argue! LOL!

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hinotori on 12-02-2008 at 03:22.
No new posts 12-02-2008 03:21 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

TJ is great at throwing stories and plot ideas out at people and then Kinky or Poke until she gets something out of people ....

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 12-02-2008 at 03:22.
No new posts 12-02-2008 03:22 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
*Cloud snatches hand away from her whip, "No I will give you a few days to settle in here before I start begging."*

I have it on good authority that she's working on Hero next. Summer is the queen of having multiple fics on the go. Wink

HERO!!! I will have to go check that one out. I do not remember it...

No new posts 12-02-2008 03:26 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Summer39
And Hinotori we may be kindred spirits! I've a lot of ideas; and as mentioned before a bit of an attention deficit when it comes to working on just one story.So much to work with.

Yeah, I don't think anyone believes me anymore when I say "I'm working on a fic! I promise I am!"

Ok, so honestly I'm working on 5 fics at the moment... Just no one hold your breath on when you'll read any of them! LOL!

quote:

By the way Hinotori; LOVE YOUR AVATAR!

Thanks! I think we're all in agreement that it's very smexy!

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 12-02-2008 03:28 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Summer39 Summer39 is a Female

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-02-2008

spacer

Hey Ebonyswanne! Thanks for the warm welcome! Now I'm really beginning to feel comfortable here!
What a compliment! My smut is great? My cheeks are burning and I bow to you graciously. I think that's my weakest area and could stand to use some work.
I really like your take on the Gatch universe. Great plot and attention to detail Ebony!

No new posts 12-02-2008 03:29 Summer39 is offline Send an Email to Summer39 Search for Posts by Summer39 Add Summer39 to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
TJ finally got her stick onto you too, I'm actually surprised its taken you so long to join...your smut is great!!!

Oh, my stick has a looooong reach... Big Grin

No new posts 12-02-2008 03:40 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Summer39 Summer39 is a Female

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-02-2008

spacer

TJ! You do realize that can be taken out of context!
Of course you realize it! I almost forgot who I was dealing with! : D

No new posts 12-02-2008 03:45 Summer39 is offline Send an Email to Summer39 Search for Posts by Summer39 Add Summer39 to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
WHAT!?!? Bow?? Since when does the Eagle bow to the Swan?? And I know a certain Condor who probably feels the same way!

I'll go down on the Eagle and the Condor if they'll reciprocate... Cheeky

(Yes, I know, but we're already on page 2 of this thread, and there was no smut yet!)

quote:
Everyone bows to the Swannies... Yeesh, some Swans just have way too much Condor in them!

Well, I'll freely admit to having a bit of Condor in me (Okay, *there's* another smut opening for all of you! Big Grin ) but as for it being 'too much'...

There's never 'too much' of the Condor, especially in me. Cheeky Oh, wait, I'm back to smut again... ROFL 2

No new posts 12-02-2008 03:53 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
Ok, so honestly I'm working on 5 fics at the moment... Just no one hold your breath on when you'll read any of them! LOL!

Oh... but my little pokey stick (you remember my friend Poke don't you, Hino?) heard a rumor that there MIGHT be something this week... Big Grin

No new posts 12-02-2008 03:54 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

Cloud suspects just about everything TJ says has a double meaning.

Hmmmm! *Clouds eyes narrow in thought * That gets me to thinking ......
Now I wonder what you really mean when you are telling me ......

No new posts 12-02-2008 03:54 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

I will have you know that I am a *female*. Check my little pink gender symbol thingie at the top of my avatar. So I do NOT have a 'stick' like you are suggesting.

Now, the Eagle and the Condor, that's another story... they can poke me with their 'sticks' anyday!

Okay, that's it, I think I need to leave this thread for the night!

No new posts 12-02-2008 03:56 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
Now I wonder what you really mean when you are telling me ......

Well... I'm just in that kind of mood tonight... Cheeky

No new posts 12-02-2008 03:57 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Toneman Toneman is a Male
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-11-2007

spacer

Easy now, TJ... Thwak

Down, girl... Thwak

Don't let TJ intimidate you, Summer.
The Swannies aren't as unchecked as they'd like to think they are...

Someone's gotta keep these girls in line... Guess it falls to the Eagle....

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 12-02-2008 05:39 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Hey Ebonyswanne! Thanks for the warm welcome! Now I'm really beginning to feel comfortable here!
What a compliment! My smut is great? My cheeks are burning and I bow to you graciously. I think that's my weakest area and could stand to use some work.
I really like your take on the Gatch universe. Great plot and attention to detail Ebony!

Blushing

No new posts 12-02-2008 05:43 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

Summer!!! Great to see you here! Huggles

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 12-02-2008 09:53 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Hello there Summer39! Welcome to the site Smile I am so glad to see so many new faces here!

Feel free to post fics, artwork or just plain smut! Winknudge

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 12-02-2008 09:54 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Toneman
Easy now, TJ... Thwak

Down, girl... Thwak

All thats left now is to find an eagle capable enough to achieve that Wink

No new posts 12-02-2008 10:34 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Summer it is great to have you with us welcome
Someone else to bounce fic ideas off of and to read some more always a plus especially if it contains smut Wink

I am probably better at romance than smut so I guess I will work on that. I too have many ideas and sometimes leaves fic s in the middle to run off and get down details on another. Currently it is my Beginnings series that is suffering lol.

I look forward to reading more of your work as I have really enjoyed what I have found on FF.net so far

Huggles

No new posts 12-02-2008 10:39 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

Hi Summer! Nice to have you aboard!

More smutty fics?...Oh no....say it ain't so!!!Winknudge

quote:
Well... I'm just in that kind of mood tonight...Cheeky

Aren't you always in that mood???Winknudge

No new posts 12-02-2008 12:26 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
quote:
Originally posted by Toneman

All thats left now is to find an eagle capable enough to achieve that Wink

ROFL 2 I was going to respond, but FB, you did it so beautifully I just don't feel a need... Big Grin

No new posts 12-02-2008 14:30 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (5): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: