Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » When did that happen?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page When did that happen?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
You're going for TJ, aren't you?

NO I really do not expect to catch up to TJ.
The way she posts, the only way I would catch up is if she spent a few months off the board.
And I would miss her too muchif she did that. Huggles Animevalentine

No new posts 19-12-2007 17:18 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Well, CD, all I can say is Overload

No new posts 19-12-2007 18:50 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
quote:
You're going for TJ, aren't you?

The way she posts, the only way I would catch up is if she spent a few months off the board.

Awwwwww..... I love you too, CD! Luvu3

I will be gone for almost a month while I am visiting Australia and New Zealand... Wink

No new posts 19-12-2007 20:19 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer

Awwwwww..... I love you too, CD! Luvu3

I will be gone for almost a month while I am visiting Australia and New Zealand... Wink

Yes but I did say you would have to be away for a FEW months for me to catch up. I expect to put a good dent in it while you are in Australia.

No new posts 19-12-2007 20:43 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

It's up to me to keep the naughtiness high here, then Magic 2

No new posts 19-12-2007 21:50 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

Yes, Amy! You'd better skip class and stay here, keeping the naughtiness quotient high!!!

No new posts 19-12-2007 22:57 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by SJ_SwanJun
Poor Cep ...

Yes, yes poor me! Crying5

You must all give me offerings of comfort Cheeky

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 20-12-2007 19:55 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Cep

Huggles Huggles Huggles

No new posts 20-12-2007 20:12 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
quote:

Yes, Amy! You'd better skip class and stay here, keeping the naughtiness quotient high!!!

Hehe, I think I know what I'll do in my winter holiday! Evil things.... overlord

No new posts 20-12-2007 20:15 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Cep
quote:
Poor Cep ...

Ohh Cep have you been overran by the Swans?

Here, have a Smooch .....er Huggles Flip

No new posts 20-12-2007 20:17 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Ooooh.... Cep... do you perchance bear a strong resemblance to Ego? Amy's got you in her sights...

No new posts 20-12-2007 20:20 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Ooooh.... Cep... do you perchance bear a strong resemblance to Ego? Amy's got you in her sights...

LOL, TJ, you're making Ego jealous!

No new posts 20-12-2007 20:30 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

hehe no, no unfortuanetly not but ill accept the attention all the same Bonkers2

No new posts 20-12-2007 20:35 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

Then I guess he'd better step up his game with you!

No new posts 20-12-2007 20:39 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
quote:

Then I guess he'd better step up his game with you!

TJ, Ego can be very mean when jealous......

No new posts 20-12-2007 20:56 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Cep
quote:
Poor Cep ...

Here you go Cep! Some from this Owl, that pushed you down the board.
Huggles Huggles Huggles
Smooch
and even a Animekiss
I hope that makes you feel better.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 20-12-2007 at 22:41.
No new posts 20-12-2007 22:38 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Devilgrin Oh wow this is great! Big Grin

No new posts 21-12-2007 09:06 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Cep
Devilgrin Oh wow this is great! Big Grin

Merry Christmas, Ceppie! Smooch2 Huggles

No new posts 21-12-2007 15:05 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I made it to 2100.
Clap

Now I can head off to the outback where there is no high speed internet connection.
This does not mean I will not be signing on, it just means I will not be posting as much for the next few weeks.
(And everyone gives a sigh of relief because Cloud will not be adding to those huge post counts you get "since you last logged on" Wink )

xmastree

No new posts 22-12-2007 02:32 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Aw..... we will miss you, CD! Huggles

No new posts 22-12-2007 02:37 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: