Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Cloud's Pics
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cloud's Pics
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Wow, nice pics there CD. Have you used oil based colors?

No new posts 10-09-2007 08:45 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
I know I'm not an artists in any way shape or form, but it seems to me that if you have a pencil you can draw.... you don't necessarily need the fancy supplies... right?

I'm with you on that one Springie! Drawing has it's own muse just like writing does!

I love to blend colours though...I'm teaching a ten year old girl to do some drawing at the moment (not that I am that good, but I know a few basics.)

It is rewarding though and I can see why you guys enjoy teaching for a living!!!

No new posts 10-09-2007 10:21 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Cd these pics are wonderful.

I agree with the others that is quite some talent you have there.

Look forward to you sharing more pics with us Huggles

No new posts 10-09-2007 12:30 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
Wow, nice pics there CD. Have you used oil based colors?

I believe the first 4 pics are in oil paints.
Not sure though, it was so long ago that I did them.

I have a few pencil.pen drawings to scan in tonight that I doodled during University, while the prof. was going on, and on, and on, and on, and......

No new posts 10-09-2007 14:43 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Gee... no one listens to the university profs.... is it any wonder I have to write fanfic to be appreciated???? Wink

No new posts 10-09-2007 15:13 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

We spent all our time listening in Grade school, we think we know everything in Year one of Uni. It is not until year two that I realized "I" did not know everything.

Besides my year one classes had 500+ students in them. The prof did not notice if you were not paying attention. That is probably why I failed psych and had to take it a second time, to get my average up.

*Psych and philosophy two courses that meant aboslutely nothing to me.*

No new posts 10-09-2007 17:10 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I admit to not being too interested in some of my courses as a student either. Wink Interestingly enough, the ones I felt were most useless were the Organizational Behaviour ones (basically psychology of business).

Now, as a prof, if I see people not listening I let them continue, as long as they are not disturbing the class. If they want to fail, that's their prerogative. Devil1

No new posts 10-09-2007 17:19 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

What I loved about Organizational Behaviour was when some of my lab partners were taking it, and going on and on about X and Y personality types, I just labeled them according to camp leaders I'd worked with (in this case, ones needing to get with the program) and got on with the job of assigning parts of the lab report. It's one of those subjects that is best learned through lots of real world experience, supplemented with the odd pop-psychology book, not the traditional lecture/textbook approach.

I see it in all subjects. TPTB set the curriculum based on what you'll need to understand next year's work, even if you're only taking one year of it. You learn definitions and theorems and famous names, but nothing that's going to be of any use to you in the real world. If you do continue on, that stuff will be very useful, but meanwhile?

I'd love to see an Organizational Behaviour pr psych class that's actually a survey of the current pop on the subject. Show the similarities and differences and fallacies. Use their descriptions, then add the academic interpretation / definition / understanding.

And, grocery time!

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 10-09-2007 17:35 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Here is another pic I found.

I did this one last year, using primary acrylic paints, we could mix colours.
The assisgnment was to use geometric and organic shapes.

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 11-09-2007 at 01:24.
No new posts 11-09-2007 01:10 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

woohoo
Got it that time.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 11-09-2007 at 01:24.
No new posts 11-09-2007 01:12 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I like that one! I'm a sucker for bright colors, and i love the way the vines define the shapes.

No new posts 11-09-2007 01:30 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

CD that last picture is amazing I love bright colours and the way you have combined the shapes

No new posts 11-09-2007 09:19 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Sorry I haven't posted much lately...I'm having trouble keeping up with you guys these days!

CD, that piccie is beautiful...I love the colors you chose, too!! Way to go!! Groupwave

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 11-09-2007 09:56 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Very modern looking CD! The bright colours are great...it would look good in a sun room....or a room that need brightening up!

No new posts 11-09-2007 10:33 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Hmm, CD, definitely has talent. Swans let's bug her to paint Gatch artKinky

No new posts 11-09-2007 10:36 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Gatch art! Gatch art! Gatch art!!!!!! Jumping

No new posts 11-09-2007 13:21 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I have never drawn any gatch art.

Actually I lie. The only thing I remember drawing was Mark's Bomerang. I will have to see if one of those drawings still exists.

No new posts 11-09-2007 16:17 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

Cd I am sure you can do wonderful Gatch art!

No new posts 11-09-2007 17:17 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

NOt so sure.

When I draw people, they tend to be stick people.
Even my students laugh about that.

No new posts 11-09-2007 17:26 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

ROTFL!!!!!! I'm a stick person drawer too. But I've never done anything half as good as the pictures you've shown, CD!

No new posts 11-09-2007 23:10 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (5): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: