Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Deflowering Princess
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Deflowering Princess
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I think I'm waaaaay beyond help...the addiction had completely consumed me...LOL nunchukas

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 28-06-2007 13:04 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Oh I love them.

She runs into Ken after setting a charge in the mecha to stop it spinning (to save the Phoenix)

She looks up, says it's ready, then leaps around the corner..

Does that help?

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 28-06-2007 13:26 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

yes! I know exactly what you are talking about now...if only my darned DVD player was working I could get it for you...grrrrrrrcensored

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 28-06-2007 18:49 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

[quote]Originally posted by Ebonyswanne

I have seen every episode of Gatch in orderall 105...
I know I 'm an addict...the meetings start soon for Gatchaholics anonymous...LOL

I found myself ROTF laughing at this. Somehow I don't think a 12 step program could cure me of this addiction!!

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 28-06-2007 22:59 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

The social worker looks around at the group in front of her after two hours of listening to the Gatchaholics give thier stories...then trows the note pad in the air and says"so where can I buy the DVD's and read all this fanfic...if you can't cure them...join them"
Smoke1
Great pics Springie...have you seen the latest fighter translation on Danielas site were they are all dressed as hippies...Ken with the long blonde hair!! Wonder if she'd let us post it in here, sooo cuteLOL

Hippy

I just watched the ep where Katse flies into Ken's groin...Ken did not double over for a start!
Was Katse in the female form at the time!
I have to look at it again, i skipped an ep and that was the one!!!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 29-06-2007 at 09:31.
No new posts 29-06-2007 08:09 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh yeah, I've been to her site many times...I'll bet she wouldn't mind as long as we post a link and give her credit for her hard work on these episodes. I'm hoping she can get to more of them. *grin*

Here are a couple of examples of the team undercover as hippies...Joe looks like Willie Nelson to me...LOL

For those of you who haven't seen it, Daniela's site is awesome...here's a link...
http://members.xoom.alice.it/BlueSwan/

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 29-06-2007 at 13:37.
No new posts 29-06-2007 13:32 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

Ken actually kinda looks like Roger Daltry in that pic ...

LOVE the Who!!

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 29-06-2007 14:40 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Those are some great pics... haven't been to her web site for awhile. Will have to check it out again! Mosh

No new posts 29-06-2007 17:36 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

oooh Ken is cute as a blonde...but I like dark hair blue eyed men more..Did the swan dye the Eagles brows blonde for him do you think?
The Condor looks like a cool dude...but Ken does look a bit like a girl with long hair...pretty boy Curtain

Thank you Daniela for sharing!!!

No new posts 30-06-2007 07:40 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Yup, Condor looks like a motocyclist Oh, the hat and the sunglasses.... cool3

Ken could pick a more manly disguie. He looks like Barbie. And he has breasts in this one.

No new posts 30-06-2007 09:37 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

They look like A cups to me! Come and see me Ken and I will fit you for the right bra size honey... Wink1

No new posts 30-06-2007 09:54 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I still have a hard time thinking that those pics are of the team. It would be really cool to have them in those get-ups for a whole fic or something... hint hint!

No new posts 30-06-2007 10:11 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
They look like A cups to me! Come and see me Ken and I will fit you for the right bra size honey... Wink1

A certain swan will be veeeery jealous.......

No new posts 30-06-2007 10:17 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

A cups! ROTFL! pound and yes, he does look like Barbie!

Jun looks like a cross between Velma and Daphne from Scooby Doo...LOLLol

No new posts 30-06-2007 15:19 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: