Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Salve a tutti!!!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Salve a tutti!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
heehee..ok, I'l take white Swan, because I'm so pure and innocent...Angel1 Angel4 Angel3 pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound

Littleangel Ya think?

I dunno, babe ... I've seen you in action ...

Innocent?

Heh ... Heh ...

Not when there are Eagles around ...

SH

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 07-06-2007 12:58 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hey, Springie is AT LEAST as pure and innocent as *I* am!

Oh, wait... Hiding

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 08-06-2007 at 02:25.
No new posts 07-06-2007 14:58 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Jester1 Hey, at least I try...sometimes...on the fifth Wednesday of every month...or on the days of the week that don't end in "y"...

Eagle Smooch Heehee..yeah, ok, I've had some knock down, drag-outs over the Eagle with the Swannie, herself, too! Punchy I'm one baaaaaad Swannie...LOL

I won't say who won, though....goodbye Eagle

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 07-06-2007 at 20:12.
No new posts 07-06-2007 20:07 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Wait a minute, did TJ say what I just *thought* she said????

Innocent???

After those last couple of HOT ficcies I read from her?

Oh, TJ...I am standing back, because lightning is about to strike you!

Lightning

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 07-06-2007 20:09 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Wait a minute, did TJ say what I just *thought* she said????

Innocent???

After those last couple of HOT ficcies I read from her?

Oh, TJ...I am standing back, because lightning is about to strike you!

Lightning

Why do you think I was Hiding ?

No new posts 08-06-2007 02:26 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

There isn't enough room for all the quotes in this post....

There are some deluded swans out there in the forums some of the raunchy Fic's I've read by some swans....to name a few....

I'm yet to meet an innocent one, just a good actress.....always watch the quiet ones so they say....LOL

Angel4

No new posts 08-06-2007 08:21 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

TJ, I don't think...I *know*... Devil1 Devil2

Peeper Springie feigns surprise ...

acting? ME? Never...Speak no evil Hear no evil See no evil

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 08-06-2007 at 09:33.
No new posts 08-06-2007 09:29 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

quote:
heehee..ok, I'l take white Swan, because I'm so pure and innocent...Angel1 Angel4 Angel3 pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound

Of coursse you are.

No new posts 08-06-2007 14:34 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun

Oh, wait... Hiding

When say AT LEAST, are you saying that you are MORE pure and innocent?

No new posts 08-06-2007 14:37 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
There are some deluded swans out there in the forums some of the raunchy Fic's I've read by some swans....to name a few....

I'm yet to meet an innocent one, just a good actress.....always watch the quiet ones so they say....LOL

Angel4

No comment.

No new posts 08-06-2007 14:37 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
quote:

Oh, wait... Hiding

When say AT LEAST, are you saying that you are MORE pure and innocent?

I mean, However sweet and innocent I am (and I'll let you all decide, after reading my naughty fic Wink ), Springie is more so.

How much that's saying, is up to you! Lol2

No new posts 08-06-2007 17:23 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

You do realise, that you may be barred from the Rubber Room because you are sweet and innocent. To enter that paticular room, you need to be corrupt and mad and not sweet and innocent.

I hope you aren't that sweet and innocent as the Rubber Room can become a bit loney withut you and Springie.

No new posts 08-06-2007 19:18 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Read my fic, and I'll let you be the judge. Wink Speak no evil Hear no evil See no evil

No new posts 08-06-2007 20:24 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

Well I might not be a white Swan - most definitely in the black category - but I am a damn cute one!!

heh heh ...

Being innocent is absolutely no fun - I mean when you have that Eagle and that Condor - how could you possibly want to be good?!

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by SJ_SwanJun on 10-06-2007 at 01:09.
Reason: Still trying to get used to these acrylic nails
No new posts 10-06-2007 01:09 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh, SJ, you make such a great point... decision
No one has to know that you really won me over to the dark side a long time ago! LOL Magic 2 Biglaugh2

and I think your picture shows that you are more than just cute...You are a HOT Swannie! Swan

No new posts 10-06-2007 01:39 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

Oh, wait... Hiding

I've read some of your fic's there is no way are either are you innocent!

Guilty as charged!

dancing

No new posts 10-06-2007 05:26 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Eek7 who us???

shhhh... keep it a secret... gossip2 there may be some people out there who *actually* buy it! Wink1

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 10-06-2007 at 09:10.
No new posts 10-06-2007 09:09 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Nice try springie!

Turn it up!

Angel4

No new posts 10-06-2007 11:54 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: