Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Eagle/Swan Love
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (64): « first ...  « previous  17  18  [19]  20  21  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Eagle/Swan Love
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Oh, that one is sooo cute it makes my heart pitter patter...I love the flirtiness of it all...totally looks like something Mark would do... Animekiss

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 11-08-2007 03:09 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

It is very good, SJ. You have some awsome drawing skills.

No new posts 11-08-2007 06:39 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

WoW!!!

You did that in only 30 mins?

No new posts 11-08-2007 20:00 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Here's our duo on horseback...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 13-08-2007 15:14 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Very cozy... and I think Ken is getting ideas!

No new posts 13-08-2007 15:20 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

The horse looks good. Didn't know Ken is such a good rider.

No new posts 13-08-2007 15:21 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Resting under a tree in the park...

No new posts 13-08-2007 16:35 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I loved this when you drew it before, and it is soooo much better now!!!! Luvu4

No new posts 13-08-2007 17:41 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

Hmmm she looks very pensive....what weights on her mind?

No new posts 13-08-2007 17:43 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I think the weight is somewhere else.... Wink

(Sorry, it's the smut fics, they've got me all naughty.... )

No new posts 13-08-2007 18:05 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

TJ, you're spreading the contagious smut virus! #runs away#

No new posts 13-08-2007 19:36 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Don't run away Amy. Come back.... I have some wonderful smut for you... evilvsangel Evil5

No new posts 14-08-2007 00:34 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

I like the one of them on the horse...Springie are you going to do a fic from it, it has a wonderful romantic feel to it...

No new posts 14-08-2007 01:15 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks, I might sometime... Cheeky

No new posts 14-08-2007 01:18 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Buffy Buffy is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-07-2001

spacer

*Buffy peruses the list....

I want what they're drinking. Seriously. Those two can't keep their hands off each other.

"Spider sense....tingling."

No new posts 14-08-2007 02:53 Buffy is offline Send an Email to Buffy Search for Posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

pound pound pound pound pound Bwahahahahahahaha...

No new posts 14-08-2007 03:36 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Don't run away Amy. Come back.... I have some wonderful smut for you... evilvsangel Evil5

#stops running for a second and looks back at TJ#

Have you reached the Happy Boy episodes? Circle

No new posts 14-08-2007 07:54 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Well we DO have the Amy, Ego and Jun love triangle to do with a bit of Eagle angsty in there just to spice it up!

I'm starting a thread for suggestions on it!

Your affair has been exposed Amy!

No new posts 14-08-2007 10:10 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
Well we DO have the Amy, Ego and Jun love triangle to do with a bit of Eagle angsty in there just to spice it up!

I'm starting a thread for suggestions on it!

Your affair has been exposed Amy!

I wanna bash the Eagle! I wanna bash the Eagle! Poke And a little Blue Boy too!

No new posts 14-08-2007 11:08 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

oohhh you are EVIL Amy! LOL Samurai1

No new posts 14-08-2007 11:51 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  17  18  [19]  20  21  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (64): « first ...  « previous  17  18  [19]  20  21  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: