Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Eagle/Swan Love
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (64): « first ...  « previous  16  17  [18]  19  20  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Eagle/Swan Love
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yay! More Swan/Eagle from SJ!

No new posts 08-08-2007 03:09 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Animeclap Can't wait, SJ!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 08-08-2007 04:24 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

As promised ... here is my first piece of art in three years ...

SJ

Hope you like it ...

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 08-08-2007 22:21 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

OMG! That is gorgeous, chickee!!! Where did you get that pose? I love, love , love the way she is looking at him! Ooooo...and he's grabbing that arm all possessive-like...

Swoooooooon! Faint

I certainly hope you'll be doing more like this! My little Swannie heart is pitter-pattering!

Oh...and I thought you said you couldn't draw hands! Those look great!!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 08-08-2007 at 22:33.
No new posts 08-08-2007 22:30 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

You know, you, and Amy and Ebony should start a Deviant Art page...if you haven't already...there are a few Gatch fans over there who would get a kick out of these pics...(and more and more are remembering the show)

No new posts 08-08-2007 22:35 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

OOh!!!! I'm drooling!!!! Now I want to know thje fic behind this drawing!!!

Yummy!!!!

No new posts 09-08-2007 00:47 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
You know, you, and Amy and Ebony should start a Deviant Art page...if you haven't already...there are a few Gatch fans over there who would get a kick out of these pics...(and more and more are remembering the show)

Actualy, I have a deviant art account, which haven't been used in ages.

And I don't know how many fans out there will like to see Ego/ Swan piccies. Bellydancer

No new posts 09-08-2007 09:43 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Go SJ

I love it!!!!!!! mmmm such a passion Ladysman

Amy there a people who would like something different, and what a way to start a new trend!

I don't know anything about Deviant art accounts...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 09-08-2007 at 11:38.
No new posts 09-08-2007 11:36 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

spacer

:grin:

Glad you're happy.

Will be working on a new one today (dunno if I will get it finished, tho) ... But am going to do more of my fic work today too

Deviant account? Oh. No. Can't share to the WWW like that - I've seen some of the stuff up there, and I am way too timid to do that.

SJ

Sighhh

No new posts 09-08-2007 12:33 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

You? Timid? You shouldn't be...your stuff is gorgeous, baybee! And Amy...go for it! It's fun just to have aplace to keep all of your drawings...I've actually had a couple of people take me under wing (no pun intended) and give me advice...so I've been trying to learn from some really good artists over there! It's just been fun sharing ideas..and they're not really critical unless you want them to be. There are some Gatch fans over there, too...and it's fun to watch them rediscover the show. Ebony, go to the website and start a page! Poke

quote:
I've seen some of the stuff up there, and I am way too timid to do that.

SJ, what stuff do you mean? Do you mean too risque?

(*gulp*- wait til you get a load of the pics I drew for TJ's smutty Joe/ Jun fic- serously I am blushing just typing about them) Angel3

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 09-08-2007 at 16:11.
No new posts 09-08-2007 12:53 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Luvu1 CD collapses on floor in a swoonie pile.

Oh SJ a writer AND an artist. Luvu1
You have done an excellent job capturing the Swan. I love the luxuriant look of her hair and the expression on her face.

What an excellent pic to get back into the 'saddle' with.

No new posts 09-08-2007 13:30 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

ITA SJ, you should post your pics elsewhere! Amy, dust off that Deviant Art account and Ebony, get going! The more Gatch stuff up there, the better, and maybe some of the other things there will inspire you!!!

No new posts 09-08-2007 13:44 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by SJ_SwanJun
:grin:

Glad you're happy.

Will be working on a new one today (dunno if I will get it finished, tho) ... But am going to do more of my fic work today too

Deviant account? Oh. No. Can't share to the WWW like that - I've seen some of the stuff up there, and I am way too timid to do that.

SJ

SJ, your art is as good as theirs. Or better.

No new posts 09-08-2007 16:02 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

SJ I have wondered why I have not seen your fics else where! Just one in archive! You have such an engaging style too! Your art is great, you should NOT be timid, like you are a timid person! LOL

I have to admit I am timid about putting drawings in a place like deviant art...I'm not really that good at drawing especially doing poses with 2 people and expressions..

I need lots of practice. I can do it in clay, I'll sculpture a Jun head, and take a picture of it for you...Doing hands I need a lot of work with!

No new posts 09-08-2007 23:06 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Actualy, I have a deviant art account, which haven't been used in ages.

Amy, what name are you using on Deviant Art? I was looking for your page... Hippy

No new posts 10-08-2007 04:17 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie

Amy, what name are you using on Deviant Art? I was looking for your page... Hippy

amyltrer.... I guess. I didn't used it from some years tough so they might have deleted it.

No new posts 10-08-2007 04:48 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

yeah, I tried that name, and couldn't find you...

No new posts 10-08-2007 12:11 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

spacer

This one isn't so good. I only had thirty minutes to get it done ....

Hope you like

SJ

Sighhh

No new posts 10-08-2007 22:24 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Very cute though SJ,

I love the eyes and the facial expressions!

No new posts 10-08-2007 23:00 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

ITA... very cute! Prin certainly looks like she's enjoying herself! Wink

No new posts 10-08-2007 23:45 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  16  17  [18]  19  20  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (64): « first ...  « previous  16  17  [18]  19  20  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: