Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman » Gatchapin
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (21): « first ...  « previous  12  13  [14]  15  16  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatchapin
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

For those who missed any of the Gatchapin episodes that were available this week, all five episodes are now available for viewing over the weekend.

They can be found at:

http://www.fujitvkidsclub.jp/webchannel/index.html

The member ID and password you'll need to view it is:

Member ID Number: 15023448
Password: gatchapin

Enjoy! And don't forget, come Monday at around this same time, the next set of episodes will be up!

James

No new posts 13-03-2009 23:48 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks, James!

I have to confess, I've been humming that catchy Go Go Gatchapin theme song! Yuke, yuke, Gatchapin... Silly2

So, I downloaded a free trial of audio recording software online, and I recorded it to an mp3. If anyone wants it, just PM me and it's yours!

Yep, I admit it, I also recorded the 'Dare da' version for Gatchpin as well. Wink

No new posts 14-03-2009 01:19 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

Episode #6 of "Science Ninja Team Gatchapin" is now online. Today's episode is "The Exiled ~ Or, That Name is Terra."

It can be found at:

Enjoy!

James

No new posts 15-03-2009 23:41 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

I'm trying to remember, who is the girl looking at the mountains with Dr. Muukun at the beginning? Is she his assistant?

No new posts 16-03-2009 15:28 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
I'm trying to remember, who is the girl looking at the mountains with Dr. Muukun at the beginning? Is she his assistant?

She's Terra, and is more or less his muse while he's sleeping. During their conversation, she suggests that he make a giant robot. After he wakes up, Gatchapin asks Dr. Mukkun to hurry up with the new mecha, which leads him to remember the suggestion of a giant robot.

James

No new posts 16-03-2009 16:31 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Wait a minute.... Dr. Mukkun is building a giant robot????

No new posts 16-03-2009 18:08 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
Wait a minute.... Dr. Mukkun is building a giant robot????

Not that we ever actually see. I wonder if the giant Gachapin and the giant goo-drooling Mukku we see in the opening credits were intended to be what he would have eventually built?

James

No new posts 16-03-2009 19:11 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by tatsunokofan
Not that we ever actually see. I wonder if the giant Gachapin and the giant goo-drooling Mukku we see in the opening credits were intended to be what he would have eventually built?

Okay, that's so far off from what I was thinking... I thought Galactor/underwear ninjas had kidnapped Gatchpin and Mukkun and I just assumed that GALACTOR turned them into the mechas we see in the credits...

No new posts 16-03-2009 19:33 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
Okay, that's so far off from what I was thinking... I thought Galactor/underwear ninjas had kidnapped Gatchpin and Mukkun and I just assumed that GALACTOR turned them into the mechas we see in the credits...

Actually, the Ultra Leader (Not necessarily Gallactor, as the group has not been mentioned by name) had Gachapin and Mukku kidnapped, not Gatchapin and Mukkun. Gatchapin wears the helmet and cape, Mukkun wears the glasses and coat, while Gachapin and Mukku are not seen wearing any attire.

James

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by tatsunokofan on 16-03-2009 at 19:44.
No new posts 16-03-2009 19:43 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

Episode #7 of "Science Ninja Team Gatchapin" is now online. Today's episode is "Friends ~ Or, Who?"

It can be found at:

Enjoy!

James

No new posts 16-03-2009 23:41 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Barrdwing Barrdwing is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2008

spacer

Keep watching, folks. It's going to get very interesting in these next few episodes . . . . <evil grin>

No new posts 17-03-2009 06:49 Barrdwing is offline Send an Email to Barrdwing Search for Posts by Barrdwing Add Barrdwing to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

This ep was great! They even gave him the right type of voice! The underwear ninjas do crack me up every time...and Katse's face...looks like someone just folded felt together! Bwahahahaha...
Tomorrow's ep looks interesting...is that a "Cool Girl Jun" doll I see?

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 17-03-2009 09:13 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

G2 waas great! The kids especially loved this one, with G2 beating everyone up, and Katse with bandages.... and G2 even had a deep voice! My kids loved the part where G2 slipped and bounced off of G1, and then *instantly* Gatchapin had a bandage on his helmet.

And then Katse is whispering to Gatchapin like, 'who the heck is this guy?' ROFL 2

Was G2 saying anything meaningful to Gatchapin, or was it just introductions and filler?

No new posts 17-03-2009 12:35 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
Tomorrow's ep looks interesting...is that a "Cool Girl Jun" doll I see?

Well, she started out as one, but was modified for this series, as you'll see when the episode goes online later.

quote:
And then Katse is whispering to Gatchapin like, 'who the heck is this guy?'

Was G2 saying anything meaningful to Gatchapin, or was it just introductions and filler?

Right on both counts. Berg Katsepin asked Gatchapin who this guy was, and Gatchapin didn't know.

G-2 (Who refers to Gatchapin as "Ken" and introduces himself as "Joe") pretty much does introductions and tells Gatchapin that they'll go after their foes together and other standard, overly dramatic dialogue.

James

No new posts 17-03-2009 15:56 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

Episode #8 of "Science Ninja Team Gatchapin" is now online. Today's episode is "The Swan Fluttered Down? ~ Or, Your Name Is..."

It can be found at:

Enjoy!

James

No new posts 17-03-2009 23:47 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

OH. my.god....
I am cracking up here!! For one thing...isn't this supposed to be on a kids' show?? LOL
So the bad guys and the good guys were mesmerized by Jun's BOING attack?? And maybe it's just me...but she looked like she had some man parts, too! Bwahahahahaha...
I had to watch it twice just to make sure that I wasn't imagining things!! pound

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 18-03-2009 00:48 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Yes... there certainly seems to be a little 'extra' inside of Jun's uniform...

No new posts 18-03-2009 01:04 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

My thought process from Feb 14th seems to be along the lines of what is happening.... How sweet is that! Animeclap

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 18-03-2009 02:53 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
And maybe it's just me...but she looked like she had some man parts, too!

She does appear to be "The Girl With Something Extra." I suspect a lot of that has to do with the molding of the Cool Girl figures than anything intentional, but still...!

I guess no one else noticed the two changes in the opening credits of the series. One change I can understand being missed, but the other is more obvious. The less obvious one is that they changed the sound effect of Gatchapin running to match the effect used in the series itself. The other is that, in the shot with Gatchapin and the shadow figures of the rest of the Ninja Team, the figure of G-2 is now visible as well. I'll give you one guess what change happens in the credits for the next episode.

James

No new posts 18-03-2009 15:46 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I did notice that G2 shows up in the opening credits, and I'm guessing that adjustments will be made for future eps. But then, if there are only 10 eps, it means we never see G5 in the credits!

No new posts 18-03-2009 16:04 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  12  13  [14]  15  16  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (21): « first ...  « previous  12  13  [14]  15  16  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: