Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Film Flam » Random Eighties Movies....
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Random Eighties Movies....
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Big Grin Random Eighties Movies.... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

My brother turned thirty today... we were discussing old movies that we loved as kids...has anyone here seen "The Beast Master", " Flash Gordon" or "Clash of the Titans"? Just curious...ah, the memories... Almighty

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 19-07-2006 05:30 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I beleive I have seen an MST3K of "The beast master". Big Grin Flash obviously its a b movie classic.

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 19-07-2006 17:06 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Flash is a classic...love the Queen music in the background...and don't know if you remember...the part where a guy sticks his hand in the hole of what looks like a tree stump (some kind of initiation, i guess)...and some creature poisons him and he dies... that scared me to death as a kid... Freak3

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 19-07-2006 17:16 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

I have a soft spot for Flash, but as a Queen fan I'm biased. Fun movie though. And anything with Brian Blessed in full self-parody mode is watchable Wink

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 19-07-2006 17:43 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

I think Beastmaster was a pretty cool movie. I have only seen parts of Flash and Clash of the Titans so I cannot comment on them.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 19-07-2006 20:34 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Lux Lux is a Female

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-12-2004

spacer

I've only seen Flash, it did have a great soudntrack!

My "so '80s" movies that I remember and that I still consider my fave are Terminator and Highlander. The stories were fantastic, and even after 20 years the visual effects do not look cheesy at all.

No new posts 20-07-2006 08:27 Lux is offline Send an Email to Lux Homepage of Lux Search for Posts by Lux Add Lux to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

I haven't seen Highlander, but Terminator was a great movie... was that all the way back in the 80's? Springie scratches head ... oh this is bad... it only seems like yesterday when I saw that! Borg

But, yeah...gotta love that Queen in the Flash Gordon movie... the special effects look so cheesy now...but I still love it!

No new posts 20-07-2006 15:10 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh... and Gatchgirl and Cep...you've seen Beastmaster....was it my imagination, or did they put some slug thing in a guy's ear...making him go mad... and then put a weird mask on him....turning him into a monster? And was that the movie where they tried to sacrifice kids? I always thought that was really scary...but I loved the ferrets, Koto, and Poto...and the white Tiger...

No new posts 20-07-2006 15:13 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

I liked Ladyhawke... still look out for that whenever it comes on TV.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 20-07-2006 16:32 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

I remember that one... but I don't think I saw it, though... Smirk

No new posts 20-07-2006 17:16 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

The slug was one of the Star Trek movies, maybe the 1st. LadyHawke was great; one I'd like to see again.

Terminator or T2, brother watched a gazillion times; good thing I liked reading!

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 20-07-2006 17:46 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Tajiri Tajiri is a Male

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-07-2001

spacer

The end all and be all of all 80's movies...The Goonies. Bowdown

No new posts 20-07-2006 23:00 Tajiri is offline Send an Email to Tajiri Search for Posts by Tajiri Add Tajiri to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh...I loved the Goonies! I bought that one for my kids too... but I forgot... there's a lot of interesting language in that one! I'll save it for when they're older! Elfsmile2

No new posts 21-07-2006 00:50 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

I loved the Breakfast Club/Sixteen Candles type of movies too.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 21-07-2006 01:44 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
gatch72 gatch72 is a Male
Honoured Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-07-2004

spacer

What about FLETCH

No new posts 21-07-2006 01:52 gatch72 is offline Homepage of gatch72 Search for Posts by gatch72 Add gatch72 to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: zoltarkatse@hotmail.com
Honoured Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Another good one

Flash Gordon

No new posts 21-07-2006 01:54 gatch72 is offline Homepage of gatch72 Search for Posts by gatch72 Add gatch72 to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: zoltarkatse@hotmail.com
Honoured Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Another one

Superman 2

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by gatch72 on 21-07-2006 at 20:42.
No new posts 21-07-2006 02:02 gatch72 is offline Homepage of gatch72 Search for Posts by gatch72 Add gatch72 to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: zoltarkatse@hotmail.com
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Stooges LOL

No new posts 21-07-2006 09:39 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

oh yeah... those were good movies...how about the Neverending Story?

Now I want to watch Fletch...love those funny movies...Spaceballs was another favorite... Biglaugh1

No new posts 21-07-2006 17:13 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Oh yes spaceballs rocked in a big way! Biglaugh1

No new posts 21-07-2006 17:45 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
[1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: