Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »The Debating Room » Siblings
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Siblings
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Siblings Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Just curious...thinking about an idea for a new fic...and I know this idea has been touched on before, but...
if any 2 members of the team were to find out that they were actually siblings in real life, who do you think would be the most logical choice?Any particular reason why?

1. Jun and Ken (yikes!)
2. Jun and Joe
3. Joe and Ken
4. Jun and Jinpei
5. Jinpei and Ken
6. Jinpei and Joe
7. Ryu and Jinpei
8. other...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 13-01-2007 00:24 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Half-siblings would be easier than siblings.

Ryu would be tricky because his father is still alive, although his mother never appeared in the series.

Jun is half caucasian. Joe is fully caucasian.

It would be easiest to make Jinpei somebody's half brother, because of the age difference. It makes it possible for someone's parent to have vanished and produced a second family. Not as much potential conflict as having someone's parent have two concurrent families by linking up team members of similar ages, with all the jealousy that that could introduce.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 13-01-2007 14:57 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Good thoughts, Meridian! That helps alot! I'd love to see what people could come up with for this. Could be interesting!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 14-01-2007 00:38 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

My thoughts are along the line of Merianday, Jinpei would be easiest with the age thing. Now going through the other thoughts..... him with Ryu.... would be hard with his father still alive, him with Jun would be the one that everyone would be expecting (therefore maybe the easiest to write. Jinpei/Ken could prove interesting with Red Impulse as Kens father.... or you could twist it some and have him related to Joe... like the non galactor parent could be his parent. Hope this helps and I'll be looking forward to reading it!

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 15-01-2007 14:53 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: