Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Film Flam » Dawn of the dead
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dawn of the dead
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Dawn of the dead Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Not being an avid fan of zombie or horror movies I was quite surprised to find this film was not only very well done but quite thought provoking too.

Having seen the original B movieish version from the late 70's the new updated version has really done justice to the original film and in fact improved upon it.

Unlike a lot of the "end of the world by plague/mutation" films that take ages to get to actual point this film has a considerably good (if not slightly obvious) intro leading up to the carnage that follows.

There are moments of good humor and a couple of "what the hell is that idiot doing?!?!" moments just as you would expect but you actually see what happens to people's moral values when the instinct to survive takes presedence.

I would urge any of you to watch this film, its brilliant.

Oh and I would not walk out of the cinema until the credits have finished too, many people did this and missed about 5 or ten minutes of the storyline unfolding at the end.

It gets my Thumbsup

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 04-04-2004 13:34 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
CondorRTB CondorRTB is a Male

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

dawn of the dead (2004) was awesome .... i stayed through the credits and i was glad i did. its nice to see classic horror such as dawn of the dead and texas chainsaw massacre making a comeback Cool

No new posts 13-04-2004 04:12 CondorRTB is offline Send an Email to CondorRTB Search for Posts by CondorRTB Add CondorRTB to your Buddy List Add CondorRTB to your Contact List AIM Screenname: ClutchRTB YIM Screenname: rbaileysth
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: